Meeting You [Part 2]

EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES ME KNOW I LOVE YOU

The Park's and Hwang's sittles to continue their unfinished conversation that interrupted by the diner.They all gather around the living room.  It was so quit and awkward for the others except their parents.

"So," Mr. Park started to break the silents. All eyes were on him anticipating to his next word.

"There is a reason why we call you Sang Hyun, Sandy, Leo and Tiffany to come here... " Mr. Park

Thank God, He finally  telling us." Cheondung thoughts.

"And you might be confused right now on how our family became close." Mr. Hwang added.

"So, what now ? are you folks going to tell us ?" Cheondung said impatiently.

Mr. Hwang chuckled on Cheondung's impatient attitude."Calm down Cheondung-shi,  we come to that later." He said chuckling.

"Sorry about that, he's always like this." Dara apologized.

"No, it's okay." Mr. Hwang assured Dara.. 

Cheondung just roled his eyes. Dara saw this and she shot a death glare on his younger brother but Cheondung shrugged his shoulder.

"What is his problem ?" Tiffany thoughts as she was getting irritated on Cheondung's behavior.

Another awkward atmoshere is developing in the room. To break the awkwarkness Mr. Hwang continues his unfinished explanation.

"As i was saying, Mr. Park and i are really not in a good shape before,   I mean we're not really know each other..   " Mr. hwang started.

"What do you mean Appa, You're not close with Mr. Park, and how come you're close with Mr. Park like you know each other like ever...?" Leo asked confused with his Father confession.

"I was you're Mother actually, Mr. Park was your mother bestfriend..." Mr. Hwang added.

Tiffany and Leo nodded as they understand their Father. 

"Hey...  memories of the past are still fresh on my mine.." Mr. Park muttered.

"That's interesting " Dara commented.

"It's really is Dara." Mr. Hwang said.

"And the most important is-" Mrs. Park said..

"Is what is it umma?" Dara asked. All eyes were on Mrs. Park waiting for her next word.

"I think Appa, Will tell you the whole story" Mrs. Park said looking at his husband who just smile in responsed.

"You see, it's hard for me to say this but-" Mr. Park paused.

"Doong-ah" Mr. called his youngest son. Cheondung look at his father simultaneously.

"I know that this is going to be hard for you and also for Tiffany---" Mr. Park Started.

Tiffanny  immediately turn her to Mr. Park as soon as she heard her name mention.

Cheondung furrowed his brows in curiousity. He knows that his Father is up for something and  it's involves with him and Tiffany.

"Omo..! Here we go..." Dara Thought worriedly as she was looking on her younger brother who was in the state of curiousity.

"You and Tiffany are getting married..." Mr. Park added.

"what..?!" Cheondung and Tifanny Shouted in unison. 

""Me..?!" 

"Him..?!"

They said in unison again.

And it's seems that only Tiffany and Cheondung didn't know about this news. Their family was just sitting on their seats watching the the Youngest member of their family who seems not in a good state.

"Appa, is this a joke,right ? because, it's not funny at all..." Cheondung said trying to convinced his self that this was all a joke.

"why me, why him--- no way... this can't be happening to me..." Tiffany thoughts in disbelief.

"Appa, I can't believe that you did this to me..." Cheonpdung said.

"You must understand that i have to do this, for your own good...'' Mr. Park.

"for my own good or for your own good" Cheondung said sarcastically.

Mr. Park didn't reponds instead he sighed and lean on the chair.

"I knew it, it's for your company... God i can't believe you, you can't do this to me..." Cheondung said as he was a little frustrated on his father's decission.

"Are you seriously doing this to Appa me" Tiffany said facing her Appa with a teary eyes.

Mr. Hwang just stared at his daughter with guilt.

"I Can't do this anymore," Tiffany said. She stand up on her sit  as tears flowed down to her eyes, she turn around and start running away from them. Mr. Hwang only watched his daughter running way. While her older brother was the only one who was worried to her.

"Appa, What now ? Say something !" Cheondung said as he already losing his patience on the old man infront of him.

 "Appa, I think i should follow Tiffany." Leo whispered to Mr. hwang.

"Thanks Leo"  His Appa replied while smoothing his forehead...

------------------

A/N: What will happen to Cheondung and Tiffany then...? none of them expected this announcement...

Are they  going to do it or oppose with this...?

Are they going to be like each other or hate each other...?

let's see...

 

-------------------

hey Guys...!

Another Chaps for you....

sorry for the late update... hope you like it...

leave a comment if you may...

subcribe if you want to follow this story...

see you again next time guyssssss...!!!!!!