More than anyone else in the world.

Incomplete

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock.

What the hell. Seunghyun opened his eyes to see a woman with her fair, facing him. He slowly removed his arm from her and left the bed.

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock.

He walked out to the living room and slipped on his pants before opening the door.

Jiyong strutted in and went straight into the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water and went into the living room, making himself comfortable.

"What? It's my off day today so please help yourself out of the house. I'm busy today," Seunghyun glared at his younger friend. Yuri would wake up any moment now. Her clothes was strewn all over the floor so she probably had nothing to change into.

Jiyong knew about Yuri sleeping with his brother, but he had no intention of acknowledging their relationship at all. As much as he hated to give Ji Eun up, he knew the only girl that should be next to Seunghyun was her.

"Well, just thought that maybe you would like to find out how Ji Eun is doing these days." As soon as her name was mentioned, Seunghyun felt a shiver down his spine. Jiyong had just heard about Ji Eun's news from Min. He wanted to visit her alone but he knew that Seunghyun was the only person who could talk some sense into her.

"No. Get out. Now." Seunghyun just couldn't risk seeing her again. He was sure she hated him. He could have fought for them but he didn't. He thought that maybe just leaving her would be the best. He knew how much she wanted to debut. Worst decision he had ever made. Seunghyun strided to the door, opening it for Jiyong. Yuri came into the living room wearing only Seunghyun's t-shirt. She heard Jiyong's voice so she got up to check things out. Jiyong was however, oblivious to her presence in the living room.

"Hyung, listen to me please." Seunghyun only stared at him. "Ji Eun, she's in the hospital now."

Seunghyun's heart stopped for a moment. "Why? What the hell happened? What happened to her? Where on earth is she at now?" His voice began to crescendo.

"Oppa!" Yuri called out and took a few steps towards Seunghyun. Jiyong wanted to slap her and punch the hell out of Seunghyun.

"Her condition is really bad now." He didn't lie. Her condition was bad. "She needs you, brother. She was a wreck after you left." 

 

 

 

Hi!!!!! Thanks for subscribing to incomplete!! I'm really thankful that people actually read my Story and like it ^_^

Now the story of Jieun and seunghyun is ending and I have to say I don't know what it will be like! I really hope my brain conjures a happy ending when I write my next update! See you all really soon ^_^