I knew you were trouble

Incomplete

"What the hell do you mean her condition is bad?" Seunghyun shot a glare at Yuri, before putting all his attention on what the younger man had to say.

Jiyong merely shrugged his shoulder before slipping on his shoes and taking his leave. He was annoyed. He wanted Yuri to know where she stands and that she simply does not deserve to be here. He wanted Seunghyun to be the one making her leave. 

Seunghyun stood there for a few seconds, stupefied. A million thoughts ran through his mind, most of them unpleasant. Jiyong's words were replayed over and over again. "She was a wreck after you left."

Seunghyun's phone beeped on the table. Yuri kept her eyes focused on Seunghyun, as though begging him to ignore the text message. She took a step forward only to see him taking a step back. Seunghyun turned his back on Yuri and picked up his phone.

"National Hospital, block 3, 04-02. Tell her I'll be there to visit her tomorrow."

He rushed into the bedroom and took out a shirt from the stack of unfolded clothes. Then he grabbed his car keys and his phone and left the house, leaving Yuri on her own.

"Seunghyun... Please don't go..." Yuri's legs gave way. She sat down on the floor, sobbing at the loss of his presence in the house, crying about the fact that she would never be the one with his heart.

It was supposed to be a 20 minutes drive to the hospital. For someone who just received his license 2 months ago, he must have risked his life just to reach the hospital within 10 minutes. As though he had a Jieun-Radar built in him, he found her room almost instantly. It was empty. The bed was unmade but no one was in the room. He was about to leave the room to ask the starstruck nurses about her whereabouts until he heard some noise coming from the washroom. He cautiously made his way to the washroom and peeked into the slightly opened door. A scrawny girl had her head over the toilet bowl, puking her guts out. She looked so frail he swore if a gust of wind blows, she was bound to fly in that direction. Was he in the wrong room? Ji Eun couldn't have changed so much right? The girl slowly stood up.

Seunghyun caught a glimpse of her face and quickly left the room before she saw him.

He stood outside the room, back leaning against the white walls. It wasn't long before he was squatting with both hands covering his face, trying to muffle his weeping.

Stupid girl. She was supposed to be stronger and better off without me.

Stupid girl. She deserved better.

Stupid girl. What did she do now?

Stupid me. Why did I ever let her leave me?

 

 

OMG SO CHEESY HAHAHAHA. I don't know really. It's just that the image of Seunghyun weeping over the girl he loves breaks my heart so kinda had to put it in lol. 

Thanks for subscribing and thanks for reading and your comments!! Everytime i see new comments, my day IS MADE! and subscribers too!  THANKS SO MUCH GUYS <3 here's a y man for you all :) good night guysssss. have a great weekend!!!

190683_204561222887542_203784229631908_8