Dancing on my own.

Incomplete

Food.

Food.

More food.

Why do they keep feeding me here? It's not like I'm an animal in the zoo and they're the zookeepers right? The last time I checked, I was still a human.

 I know I haven't been eating a lot, everyone of them keep telling me that. Even sajangnim who dropped by to see me told me to eat more. Min was crying when she saw me. I had to hug her and assure her I was okay, but our hug could not last long because it was so painful. She told me that I had to save myself because no one else can help me. She said to eat more. She was sitting down on the chair next to by bed tearing. She held my hands and begged me to help myself.

 What have I done to myself? Min definitely did not have to do this. She could leave me alone but she's still here. If there's anything I'm thankful for, it would be her. If there's anything I have to do, it would be to get my act together for Min. And so I've tried.

All those food they keep feeding me, I accept them all. But apparently my body had some other plans. Every single time I ate slightly more than 2 bites, the food and my stomach would act like two magnets of the same pole. Repel. For two whole weeks the cycle repeated.

I see it now, the problem they were trying to tell me. I had tried to run away from the problem. I wanted to end it all so badly. But Min's persistence brought me to where I am now. Everyday she would make me stand in front of the mirror with her and she would tell me how beautiful I am, how much she loved me, how much. She would make me tell her how much I love her, how badly I needed to recover quickly. I'm thankful. Life without her would be living hell.

Nonetheless, the bruises on my body were increasing in number. I tried stopping myself every time my fingers reach out for my thighs and arms and tummy but it seems that my hands feel safe only when they are fighting a war with my already blue-black limbs. It seems that I could only find peace within myself when I cry. It seems to me that things would only be fine when Seunghyun comes back to me.

They tried to convince me to go into rehabilitation but I felt that I could do it alone. As long as Seunghyun comes back, I would be fine... right? As long as he is beside me, things would be all right... right?

 

 

 

Hi!!!!! Thanks for subscribing everyone of you!! And not leaving me although my story is just running in circles!! I just felt that if I don't properly explain her feelings, the story wouldn't be complete? Sigh I don't know! Leave me comments! You guys always make my day when you leave comments and talk To me about jieun! ^^ love you all! Thank you!! I'll continue to work hard (although my exam is coming really soon!!) and finish this up!

BTW!!! THE BOYS WERE GREAT AT MAMA Oh my gosh I was in tear because jiyong looked so amazing and TOP was just a Ken doll so perfect and don't let me start on how much I love seungri's hair and taeyang's jacket and Daesung in general oh Gosh ~_~