Chapter Ten

Fiction

***Special POV segment***

Just seeing Sunggyu in class made me sad. I felt bad having to set him straight that we broke up and he needed to move on, but I needed to. It was best because then at least one of us would be able to move on, and nobody would get hurt anymore.

__________________________________________________________

I walked into my room after-school and fell face first into my bed. I couldn't believe that I had to be semester partners with Woohyun. And I can't believe that he keeps telling me to forget the past. I knew that Woohyun probably wanted everyone to like him but saying he wanted to start "fresh"? Seriously? Plus since he is telling me to forget about the past he must know that I still have feelings for him, so it wouldn't make sense that he would want to start "fresh". I put my hand down my shirt and took out the necklace that hung around my neck all the time.

"What ever happened to us?" I muttered the same words that I usually did when staring at the infinity symbol.

I realized that I hated that symbol as well as the words: forever, always, etc. And I had Woohyun to blame. I took out my phone and dialed Myungsoo's number so I could rant.

"What's up Sunggyu?" Myungsoo asked right when he picked up.

"Guess who is my semester partner."

"Hmm... That's a tough one. Lee Joon?" He asked as I shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

"No one other than: Nam Woohyun."

"Get out," Myungsoo said, "That is so weird."

I rolled my eyes as I sighed, "Yeah and you know what he said to me? Forget the past, let's start fresh," I said trying to mock Woohyun's tone.

"That seems super cold."

"Yeah. Now we have to hang out after-school sometimes to do our project."

"Hey take this opportunity to find out what went wrong," Myungsoo said as I nodded.

"Yeah I was going to do that, but he's never going to answer me. You know why? I'm supposed to forget about the past and start out fresh," I said, furious.

Woohyun walked up to me, smiling wide as he held up his report card, "I got straight A's for the whole year!" I smiled back, "That's awesome. I did also." Woohyun hugged me, "Let's celebrate." I laughed, "How?" He shrugged, "I know the perfect ice cream place near by." I smiled, "I doubt you even know what ice cream I want." He looked as if he were in deep thought and then smiled back at me, "I know that'd you will order a vanilla." I gaped at him, "How did you know that?" He shrugged as he smiled at me, "You expect me not to know my boyfriend?"

"Sunggyu?" Myungsoo said on the other line.

"What?" I said as he laughed.

"I said what is the worst about asking? Him saying no."

"That's true," I said as I nodded.

"So will you ask him?"

"Yeah, I'll ask him tomorrow." Tomorrow I just might be able to find out what happened to Woohyun and I.