Chapter Thirty-One

Fiction

***Special POV segment***

Hours later I finally finished the journal. I looked at the time and it was ten in the morning. I had to give this to Sunggyu and make sure he reads it.

_________________________________________

"What did he want?" Hoya asked as I walked into my room.

"Oh nothing," I said while hiding the journal behind my back, "You wouldn't understand."

"Then what's behind your back?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," I said as I placed it under my pillow so that Myungsoo and Hoya couldn't see it.

"Seriously, what is it," Hoya asked.

"Nothing," I said sternly. "So Hoya, what's going on with you and your so called enemy Lee Joon?"

"Nothing. Seriously," He said.

I sighed. I didn't want Myungsoo and Hoya here because I wanted to read the journal. I had to tell them to leave nicely.

"Can you guys leave? I want to get back to sleep," I said.

"But my car!" Myungsoo said, "How am I supposed to tell that to my parents?"

"We will work something out. Don't tell them yet, you can take my family car, isn't it the same as yours?" I said as Myungsoo nodded.

"But what about your parents?" Hoya asked.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like they're home. Plus we don't drive it. The keys are on the kitchen counter," I said as Hoya and Myungsoo left my room.

I waited until the door shut and then I took the journal out from under my bed. I opened it up and started reading:

To Sunggyu. I want you to see the relationship from my perspective and in order to do that we have to start from the very beginning:

"Truth or dare?" Dongwoo asked while flashing his usual devil smile. "Uhm... Truth," I answered, a little scared. Dongwoo was good at these games and that's why I hate playing them with him. "Okay I truth you to-" He started saying before I interupted him. "Hey! You can't do that!" I said. Dongwoo smirked, "My game. My rules. Basically it's dare or double dare. So anyway I truth slash dare you to ask Kim Sunggyu out." I smiled, "That's easy. I thought you were going to give me a tough one." Dongwoo shook his head, "I'm not finished. I dare you to ask Sunggyu out, and actually date him." I shrugged, "If he says yes, right?" Dongwoo shook his head again, "No. Don't ask him out tomorrow. I want you to make him fall for you so that when you ask him out he would say yes."

I didn't know if I really wanted to read this and I still had many pages left. I know I was mad at Woohyun, but a small part of me still loved him.