Chapter Twenty-One

Fiction

***Special POV segment***

I walked up to Hyunseung after-school.

"Hey," I said as he looked at me weird.

"Uhm... hey. Do you need something?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head as he smirked.

"You came all the way back to school, what do you want?" He asked as he closed his locker.

"Do you like Sunggyu?" I asked him as he smiled.

"Of course, I mean he is cute and shy. Which just adds to his cuteness and he is smart. But I wouldn't date him, I'm in a relationship," He said as he shrugged.

"With who?" I asked. If he was in a relationship I would've known.

He blushed as he looked towards his shoes, "Junhyung. We just don't advertise."

"Oh," I said as he started walking away.

"And Woohyun... If you want to get Sunggyu back I suggest changing for him. Or you're going to break his heart more." And with that he left me in the hallway standing by myself.

________________________________________

"Tell me everything!" Hoya said as he stormed into my room after-school with Myungsoo trailing behind him.

"What ever do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Don't play with my Sunggyu. Not only did you leave me alone with Lee Joon, Dujun was kind enough to inform me that you left with Woohyun!" Hoya said as he glared at me.

"Oh right, that," I said as I rolled my eyes. "It's no big deal."

"No big deal? Sunggyu, he was horrible to you," Myungsoo said as I sighed.

"Geez guys, we just talked."

"Really? Because during our lunch break Ricky said he saw you guys having ice cream!" Hoya yelled as he animatedly threw his hands in the air.

"Is that so bad?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes towards them.

"You know what I did for my lunch period? Went looking for you and Woohyun with Myungsoo,Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol. And then I hear that you guys are having a great time together! But Sunggyu, he was horrible to you!" Hoya said as he crossed his arms.

"We worked it out, it's no big deal," I said as my phone started to ring. "I better get that..."  I reached for my phone but Hoya snatched it from me.

"Oh speak of the devil, it's Woohyun," Hoya said as he glared at me. "Hello?" He said as he answered the phone.

"Hoya, give it back," I said as I lunged towards him to get the phone but he stepped aside so I missed him.

"Sorry Woohyun, Sunggyu isn't here right now," Hoya said as he hung up, and then threw the phone at me, "You two need to finish your project."

"No duh," I said as I glared at him, "Myungsoo, can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure," Myungsoo said as he nodded.

"What about me?" Hoya asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well if you calm down and let me talk you can hear it."

Hoya sat down on my bed as I continued talking, "Well, I like Woohyun."

"We knew that," Hoya said as I glared at him.

"And nothing you two say will change my mind on it." I said which made Hoya groan as he rolled his eyes and Myungsoo sigh.

"So how do you expect to get him back?" Myungsoo asked as I shrugged.

"Any suggestions?" I asked as Myungsoo and Hoya looked at eachother.

Hoya smiled at me, "I may have an idea."