Chapter Thirty

Fiction

***Special POV segment***

I ran home and decided to do what Sunggyu did with me. I was going to write a journal, but for this time: for him. I opened up a blank journal I had hidden in my room and started filling the pages.

__________________________________________________________

The next morning I was woken up by ice cold water. I jumped out of bed and looked at a very furious Myungsoo and a concerned Hoya.

"What the hell, Sunggyu," Myungsoo said as he glared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "You are the one who just woke me up by pouring ice cold water on me."

"My car. My fricken car! Sunggyu you ruined it!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Myungsoo, stop yelling. My parents are asleep," I said.

"Everybody, let's calm down," Hoya said as he sighed, "Yes Sunggyu you ruined Myungsoo's car and you had no right to take it without him knowing, but also you left the party without telling us. We were looking for you."

I rolled my eyes, "You guys don't care about me. Only about a stupid car that I almost killed myself in."

Myungsoo sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry about that Sunggyu. I am really glad that you're okay. I was worried when I first saw the car."

"Me too," Hoya said, "We went crazy."

I shrugged, "Well I'm fine."

"So why did you leave early?" Hoya asked.

"Well, I heard Woohyun and Dongwoo talking and guess what: Woohyun dated me on a dare. And then I left and... crashed the car. Then I went crazy and Woohyun ran all the way over here to tell me that he was sorry and that he loved me," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Woah," Myungsoo and Hoya said at the same time.

"What?" I said, "He is a jerk and I'm over him."

Myungsoo shook his head, "Woohyun went WAY out of his way to get to you. Did you know it's at least an hour to get to your house from Hoya's? And plus it was raining."

Hoya nodded, "I think you need to re think this."

I shook my head as there was knocking on the door, "Whatever. Plus how did you guys get in?"

Hoya smirked, "You left the door unlocked."

I walked up to the door and opened it up to see Woohyun, but this time he wasn't wet and cold. But he looked exhausted.

"We're going to go to your room," Myungsoo said as he and Hoya left Woohyun and I alone.

"Hey," Woohyun said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Please hear me out. I really do love you Sunggyu, and nothing can change that. I stayed up all night to write you this," He said as he held out a journal to me. "Please read it."

I nodded as I took the journal, "Okay, I will."

"And Sunggyu?" Woohyun said as he turned around.

"Yes?"

"I really do love you," And then he walked away.