begins

The new's of love

New York City was a bustle of noise, and in an apartment in Queens, the two tenants inside were currently working on their list for a relaxing vacation. Kim Riri smiled as she placed another cup of coffee infront of her friend. The two worked as reporters, interviewing countless celebrities and world leaders. But now, they were planning their South Korean adventure.

“Riri, have you told our friends we’re leaving?” Rin asked eyeing her friend.

“Of course,” she laughed before eyeing her friend back.

“Have you told your family?” she asked eyeing Rin with suspicion.

“They know I’m leaving the country.” Rin stated. Riri glared at her roommate before shaking her head and retreating to the couch to watch tv.

“You couldn’t just call them and tell them where you’re going this time?” Riri asked.

“They hate my job enough without the knowledge of me going over sea’s willingly.” Rin explained tossing her pen across the table and pushing herself back in her chair. Riri watched her friend with sad eyes before turning to the tv.

“We leave this weekend.” She announced. Rin made a noise of acknowledgement before standing up.

“I’m going to take a shower, shut everything off later,” she ordered before leaving the room. Riri remained by the tv before shutting it off and heading to her own room. It was a normal white walled room with blinds over the windows and a nice queen bed, nothing out of the ordinary until she flipped on her computer. Images of her favorite Idol, Super Junior’s Kim Yesung beamed at her in various poses. She smiled imagining herself in his arms, being kissed by him, and having her pilithrium by him. Her mind wandered to deeper fantasies when her door opened.

“Daydreaming of a turtle,” Rin asked as she leaned against the door jam. Riri jumped in her chair before spinning to eye her friend.

“Geez Rinny, don’t scare me like that!” she snapped trying to calm her breathing. Rin laughed before taking a seat on the bed.

“Well, when we go to Seoul, we can find your turtle lover.” Rin smirked looking sideways at her friend.

“And what about your secret crush, Kim Ryeowook?” Riri asked with a small smirk. Rin blinked trying to hide her blush. She had met Ryeowook before, but she doubted he remembered her at all. She had still been new to the world of reporting and had interviewed the boys while they had a concert here in the states.

“Anyway, get some sleep Ri, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow before we leave Friday.” Rin instructed before leaving the room to tend to her own laptop full of Ryeowook pictures.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Leeteuk hyung can we get more drinks?” Jongwoon called making the four around him nod in agreement.

“How many have you had?” Leeteuk called back eyeing the drunk Sungmin clinging to Kyuhyun and trying to French kiss Ryeowook, who was moving far away to avoid the contact.

“I think you’ve had enough.” Leeteuk replied before returning to his conversations with the managers.

“But hyung, I’m only buzzed!” Ryeowook whined as he tried to push Sungmin away from his crotch and onto Kyuhyun.

“And I still feel sober myself,” Jongwoon agreed.

“I’m sorry, but you both know the rules, now take Kyu and Min back to the dorms before they start a scandal.” Leeteuk ordered making Yewook nod their heads.

“How do you do it Leeteuk?” one manager asked as Yewook pulled the Kyumin couple from the shop.

“Anxiety pills and a few choice dongsae’s to evoke fear into their hearts.” Leeteuk explained.

“You’re talking about Heechul and Kangin?” the manager asked. Leeteuk nodded with a small smile.

“Why them?” another manager asked.

“One has everyone scared and the other strength.” Leeteuk clarified, not bothering to say names on who was who.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

The next morning had Riri jumping on Rin’s bed begging the older girl to get up.

“Come on we’ll miss our flight!” she wailed. Rin groaned and turned over away from the light.

“Ryeowook will be there,” Riri prodded. Rin glanced up from under the covers before pointing to the door signaling she was getting up. Riri smiled and left the room allowing her friend to get ready.