Failed leader

The new's of love

“Ok, , and , and –“Kyu glared at his hyung as Sungmin ordered him to paddle the boat they were in.

“We are surrounded by sharks, I am not putting my hand or a wooden stick in these waters.” The evil makanae growled. Sungmin glared at him before sighing and pulling out his phone. Still no signal and the current was taking their boat farther away from the shoreline they needed to be near.

“I want my umma,” Sungmin whimpered as he crouched down in his seat. Kyuhyun sighed before crawling over to hug his hyung.

“We’ll get back, I promise.” He smiled as he hugged the smaller man.

“No one is going to notice we’re missing, we disobeyed Rin, and now we are lost!” Sungmin wailed.

“Hyung, pull yourself together or we will die,” Kyuhyun ordered trying to put his hyung in a calm mindset.

“WE ARE DEAD!” Sungmin yelled shaking his dongsae with panicked eyes.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Where the hell are Kyumin,” Rin growled as she and Ryeowook searched for the missing couple. She had ordered everyone together for a nice lunch on his or her list and if kyumin followed that list, then they should have been here.

“I saw them rent a boat and go out to sea earlier.” Riri announced as she glanced up from her fries.

“Why were they in a boat?” Rin asked.

“I don’t know, that’s just what I saw.” Riri explained. Rin growled as she eyed the water before her.

“Ok, Ri’ you’re in charge here, while I go locate a stray rabbit and fox.” Rin instructed.

“You can’t go by yourself unnie, it’s dangerous!” Riri panicked. Rin smiled before waving her off.

“I’ll be fine what horrors could those to possibly get into, it’s not like they went shark diving, they have to be idiots to do that.” Rin laughed before walking off towards the boat rental shop.

“I’ll go help her, I doubt she can drive a boat.” Ryeowook replied.

“Yeah, actually, if her regular driving skills are anything to go by, the pedestrians are dead.” Riri laughed before letting Ryeowook leave.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin frowned as she studied the controls on the boats dash. She really had never driven a boat and frankly she was confused by even the throttle.

“I can’t even drive a stick shift what the hell was I thinking,” Rin murmured, she had failed Leeteuk and lost Kyumin, ELF’s were going to kill her more now.

“Good thing I came, you look lost.” Ryeowook smiled as he leaned over the boats edge.

“Can you drive one of these?” she asked.

“Of course,” he beamed shooing her from the seat so he could sit down. Rin sat beside him taking a pair of binoculars from the seat beside her so she could search for Kyumin.

“I talked with the person who rented them the boat and he gave me a map of the general direction they were heading.” Rin explained pointing to the map beside Ryeowook’s left hand.

“That’s good, let’s hope they didn’t go too far from there.” He replied starting the boat and moving forwards from the marina.

“I fail as a leader, I’m better at being a follower.” She frowned.

“Hey, you’re doing your best, it was their fault they got lost. You gave them a list and they refused to follow it. They’ll be punished for this don’t worry. Manager hyung’s will be very upset when they find out.” Ryeowook explained.