found

The new's of love

“Where could they be?” Rin huffed as she searched the waters. Sea sickness was beginning to take its toll on the small girl.

“Up ahead,” Ryeowook called making Rin look forward and sigh in relief.

“Finally, those two are dead when we get them.” Rin stated. She was met with silence which made her worry as she noticed the loud hum of the boat stop and their movements cease.  

“Um Wook, why did you stop?” Rin asked confused.

“It wasn’t my choice, the boat just quite.” Ryeowook panicked as he tried to restart the engine. Their boat was beginning to drift closer to the Kyumin boat making Rin search frantically for a rope or something as the fins of sharks began to pop up around them.

“Wook can you swim?” Rin asked finally seeing the rope she had searched for.

“Yes, but I don’t wont too,” Ryeowook replied eyeing the many sharks around them.

“Hey guy’s we’re sorry!” Sungmin yelled from his boat as the two drifted closer.

“I will have rabbit stew tonight when I get to you Lee Sungmin!” Rin screamed back.

“It’s like the Bermuda triangle of the East!” Ryeowook muttered still trying to fix the boat.

“Throw the rope,” Kyuhyun ordered as Rin tried to do just that. After three tries and one attempted shark attack, Kyuhyun managed to tie the boats together so that they could talk.

“Ok, I officially hate sharks,” Sungmin pouted as Rin lectured him about leaving the list. Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun eyed their phones for bars as they went farther out to sea.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Riri clung to Yesung’s sleeve as they eyed the sea shore. Would Rin and Ryeowook succeed and find the Kyumin couple? ELF’s and SM were going to kill them. Leeteuk had trusted them and they had failed by losing two members!

“Hey, it’s okay I promise.” Yesung whispered as the others stood behind them.

“So, who tells Leeteuk and Kangin we lost three of their kids?” Henry asked.

“No one,” Riri replied turning to the group. They each held confused faces as Riri walked towards the waiting car.

“Rin will return with the boys, and all will be normal okay,” she replied.

“You can’t be serious, they are missing!” Donghae yelped.

“If they’re not back by tomorrow, then we will call help.” Riri stated. Yesung nodded from beside her before the others did the same and returned to the hotel.

“Did I make the right call?” Riri asked as she and Yesung entered their room.

“Ne, you did good. Ryeowook and the others will be fine, don’t worry.” He smiled making Riri grin as well.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Do you see anything?” Sungmin asked using his own binoculars to search for any land.

“It’s too dark,” Rin replied as she sat on Ryeowook’s lap as he slept. He was a good chair that was true.

“My hurts,” Sungmin pouted as he adjusted his own human chair while Kyuhyun snored.

“Wait up ahead, I see fire,” Rin beamed.

“I see heads on sticks,” Sungmin replied looking at the tribal heads. What were they heading towards?