Anticipation

Tired of being alone, sick of being single

Andrea is floating on a cloud of air as she takes the bus home. "I can't believe I made it on the show!" she says in excitement as people give her strange looks on the bus. It's late when she gets home and Dara her new friend is waiting to hear the news. "I made it!!" says Andrea and they both scream and hug each other. "I can't thank you enough for your help." "It was nothing, I'm sure he fell for you and not the makeover." says Dara sweetly. They hug again and Andrea makes her way up to her house. The stars seem really bright tonight and she has a breathtaking view of Seoul from her house. She breathes in the night air deeply and then goes inside for the night.

The alarm clock is blaring the next morning and Andrea slams on the snooze button. 10 minutes later it goes off again and she rolls out of bed and gets ready for work. Today is her first day at her new job and she doesn't want to be late. She gets to work and somehow makes it through the day but is constantly thinking about her date with "Bae" tonight. Her mind wanders until someone says, "Are you finished here?" She comes back to her senses and realizes she has been standing at the copier machine for about 5 minutes and didn't even copy anything. "I'm sorry, I just have alot on my mind. I'm Andrea and I'm new here." she says. "Hello I'm Chaerin but my friends call me CL." They exchange phone numbers and agreed to meet up for lunch tomorrow.

Andrea rushes home and asks Dara to help her get ready for her date. "I'm really nervous! What if I get voted off the first week?" she says. "That won't happen sweetie, you have to think positive and just show him your true self." says Dara. Andrea picks out a cute dress for the date and Dara helps put her hair up in messy but cute bun with natural makeup. "Cheondung!!! Come here please..." yells Dara. "Wae! I'm watching a drama." he whines to his noona. "Andrea is here and wants your opinion on how she looks!" she yells again. Cheondung comes flying up the stairs and looks at Andrea up and down. "Why do you have to go out with him when you can go out with me?" he says jokingly. Andrea gives him a playful punch and thanks him for his approval before going to the studio.

She arrives at MBC with the 5 of the girls and the producers explain that Bae will take them on a date to an amusement park where he will spend 1 hour with each of them. They randomly decided the order and Andrea was picked last. They drive in a van to Lotte World and the date begins...