Round 3

Tired of being alone, sick of being single

Finally all the beach dates had ended and everyone was at the studio for the elimination. This time the producer said Bae could eliminate up to four people. Bae gave Andrea the first flower and said, "Will you continue to date me?". Andrea smiles back and says, "Of course oppa!" and both of their faces turn red. Bae hands out 13 more flowers eliminating 4 people tonight. The girls he eliminated didnt seem to care much this time since they got their 15 minutes of fame from the show. 

The producer pulls Taeyang aside after the show to talk with him. "It seems like you are having quite a connection with one of the girls. Don't forget about the other girls, viewers may lose interest if you already have fallen in love. They want to see you struggling to find love so keep it interesting! Ok?" He walks away and thinks to himself, "Have I fallen in love already? No... it can't happen that quick. He's right I need to try harder."

Date 3 starts the next day and this time the setting is at a park. He meets the first 5 girls for their 2 hour dates this time. They go on picnics and play games in the field but Taeyang is really bored. Seungri was there today dressed as a mime doing performances in the park. Taeyang would sometimes take his dates over to him and Seungri would act all cute and interact with them both. Despite all the effort Taeyang felt like he was putting on a show rather than showing his true self. He was glad when the day was over and looked forward to seeing Andrea tomorrow on part 2 of the dates. 

Andrea and Dara spent all morning deciding what she should wear on the date with Bae today. "Should I go y or cute today? I've been doing a lot of cute looks lately so maybe I need to kick it up a notch." Andrea says to Dara. "I have just the outfit!" says Dara. She pulls out some short shorts and a low cut tank top. "I can't wear this!" says Andrea. "Well at least pick one or the other. Do you like the tank or the shorts?" "Fine, I pick the shorts. I don't want my s to be hanging all out just yet." she says as they both burst into giggles. Cheondung lurks in the doorway and says, "Noona, I would pick the shirt." "Get out!" they both yell and throw stuffed animals at him.

Andrea arrives and waits her turn at the park. She decided to bring along a picnic lunch when Bae shows up with 2 pairs of roller skates. "Hi! I thought it would be fun to roller skate in the park today." he says with a smile and his eyes make their way down to her bare legs and short shorts. "Oppa, I'm not a very good skater and I might get hurt if I fall since I'm wearing shorts." Now she is starting  to regret her decision to wear the shorts. "Don't worry I won't let you fall. Did you make lunch for us? How sweet, let's eat and then we can skate. Ok?" he says with the hugest smile.