Dinner

To Be With Minho

Hey guys! The most amazing thing has happened! My formatting box is back! Adios to annoying html codes that you have to type after every little thing. I can finally get back to plain writing! Ahhh, I'm so happy that I'm crying! :'D

Big thanks to reviewers as ever! Hehe, you guys are my world. I see a lot of people loving the jealous side of Minho! It would be cute if it was real. Well, he's cute anyway, but still... Enjoy the next chapter! I know I'll enjoy writing it^^

Alex/your point of view

Ooh, yummy food! Yummy food! Hehe, I'm  such a retard inside my head. But on the outside, I'm cool and collected. Or at least I hope so. I should probably concentrate on eating and watching the film. This film is seriously creepy! I love it! Haha, that would only make sense in my mind. Woah, I never thought man could eat chicken so fast, but Onew's almost finished already. But he had absolutely loads! That guy has got to put down the chicken. I'm gonna set myself a goal. I will prevent him from eating chicken for a whole day! That is my mission! But it'll have to be on a Sunday, because while I'm at school, he can easily raid the fridge, or go out to a chicken restaurant. I bet Onew would love Nando's! They probably built it with him in mind. If he ever comes to England, I have to take him there! 

Hey, Minho's almost finished as well. He must have been hungry! All his chips are gone. He's just got about half of his cod left. Taemin really seems to be enjoying his chicken nuggets. Jonghyun's nearly finished his as well! And he had twice as much as anyone else! Joon's right, he is a pig! Key's desperately trying to sheild his dinner from Jonghyun's poking hands. Mir is busy cutting his fishcake into little pieces with a knife and fork. I don't think he's started eating any of his yet. Joon's ordered the same as me and Minho, and he's done with his chips and started on his cod. I've only just started on my chips. I've had one small end off of my cod, but that's it. 

Ok, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun have officially finished. Jonghyun's pinching Key's chips, which Key seems to be greatly upset about. Onew's just sitting there, smiling to himself. He's probably just happy he's had chicken. Again. Mir's finally started eating his dinner. But it's proving difficult for him while he's balanced on Joon's lap. Joon's almost-finished meal is balanced on the arm of the chair that isn't obscured by Mir's . Taemin's nearly finished as well now.

"Alex-ah, please can I have a chip? You look like you need help eating that. Are you not hungry?" I can see straight through you Minho, you just want a chip. Or two. Or several.

"Help yourself. There's an awful lot there, so I probably can't finish it myself anyway." Aww! The way his face lit up there! He looks so freakin' gorgeous! Damn it, just be a God already! You're too perfect to be human!

"Aish, Minho, you shouldn't steal you girlfriend's chips. It's not very nice." What the hell?! Key, shut up! Please don't say anything regarding our 'conversation'. I'll deny it all. I'll say Key forced me to say it! Even though I only said that I like Minho because it slipped from my tongue.

"Hyung, two things." Minho seems relatively calm. "One: It's not stealing if I ask. Two: Alex-ah is not my girlfriend, pabo!" Wow, he seems really, really calm about the whole thing... Anyone else would probably flip their lid.

Minho's point of view (Speaking in English)

"Aish, Minho, you shouldn't steal you girlfriend's chips. It's not very nice." Key, where on Earth did that come from?! Well, sure I'd like that to be the truth. Not the bit about stealing chips of course...

"Hyung, two things. One: It's not stealing if I ask. Two: Alex-ah is not my girlfriend, pabo!" Even though I wish she was. Wow, listen to me. I'm a total loser. I fall in love with the first amazing girl I meet-wait that didn't make any sense...Of course I'm gonna fall in love with a girl if she's amazing.

"Sorry, my mistake..." Shame he doesn't sound very sorry. It just means I've got one more thing to pound his head in for later.

It's suddenly very silent. Well, silent except from the screams from the TV. The film's almost over. I think we're just about to find out the teacher did it. Although, it's not that hard to work out anyway... I think we're at the point anyway. I know they just killed one of the main characters. Oh, well...

"Oppa, I think Taemin-ah's fallen asleep on me..." Stupid Taemin...

"Just push him to one side, he'll be fine."

"I wouldn't mind him sleeping on me, but I kind of want my left arm back. I can't feel anything in it at the moment..."

Key's coming towards us, probably looking for an excuse to avoid watching the movie. He's such a wuss. They all are. Mir and Joon aren't watching, they're staring at each other. Onew's staring at his stomach, grinning like an idiot. Jonghyun's looking at the floor now that Key's disappeared from him.

"Minnie, Minnie!" Key's trying to shake Taemin awake. "Taeminnie! Taemin-ah!"

The scatter-brained maknae has finally woken up. He looks so dazed and confused, but that would only warrant every girl and homoual in the world to render him as cute... I hate that pabo! Why does he have to be so cute all the time?! I really hate that about him. But why am I only noticing this now? I've never paid attention to how everybody acts before... So why has it only just started bothering me? I couldn't care less half the time what any of them do! Is it because of Alex? Grr, love is complicated!