Spin the Bottle (Part 2)

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's eyes widened to whom the bottle stopped. They didn’t expect it, even the one who got pointed at.

“Me again?” Baekhyun gasped.

“Wow, hyung, the bottle must love you.” Sehun commented.

“It’s ok, we can spin again.” Joonmyeon was about to grab the bottle but Baekhyun stopped him. “It’s ok hyung, just leave it as is.” He smiled.

Joonmyeon agreed, “So who wants to ask now. I’m already done.”

Without hesitation, Mihyun raised her hand. Everyone (except for Joonmyeon and Baekhyun) gasped in shock. What will Mihyun ask him? They thought.

She tilted her head up and her eyes met with Baekhyun’s. She bit her lip before asking, “Uhm… The thing with you girlfriend, ex I mean, was the reason why you become like that?” She didn’t say the word gay because of course, only she, Chanri and Kyungsoo knows about it.

Baekhyun was caught off guard. He knew what she was asking. If they are in good terms now, he would have quickly said ‘yes’ but something is stopping him from saying so.

Mihyun patiently waited for his answer as well as Chanri and Kyungsoo. The rest were dumbfounded, knowing nothing about that. Baekhyun was about to open his mouth when Chanyeol yelled,.

“Time’s up buddy! You didn’t answer. So… Punishment time!!” He cheered. “But he didn’t say that he will not answer.” Joonmyeon protested.

Joonmyeon turned to Baekhyun, “We don’t know about that Baekhyun but will you answer or not?”

Baekhyun thought for a while and scanned Mihyun’s eager face. He smirked and decided to a little bit. “No, I won’t answer.”

Mihyun’s jaw dropped from his answer. She pouted and became irritated. He let her hopes up that he will answer. Chanri and Kyungsoo were disappointed too.

“Okay, punishment it is.” Joonmyeon smiled. “So Mihyun, what’s the punishment?”

Mihyun sure looked so pissed so she said whatever crossed her mind. “Let him dance girl group songs.” She crossed her arms in her chest.  Jongin noticed it and soothed her back to calm her down. Mihyun jolted from the touch and looked at him. Jongin smiled and assured that everything is fine. Mihyun felt his sincere heart so she calmed down and also smiled.

“So what song?” Chanyeol scratched his head in confusion.

“I know!” Chanri become hyped all of a sudden. “You’re fond of SNSD right, Baekhyun-sshi?” She eyed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gulped. “Y-y-yes. They’re quite popular In America you know.”

“Can you dance “Kissing You’ then? You can use the S’mores as substitute for lollipop.” She smirked.

Baekhyun, sensing that Chanri is challenging him, didn’t back out. “Okay, give me one.” He stood up and dusted sand off of his pants. Chanri silently oohed and placed a S’mores in the stick. She then gave it to Baekhyun and pulled out her phone. “I have the song here, get ready Baek.”

Baekhyun prepared himself and went into position. It suddenly crossed his mind. The title reminded him the kiss he did to Mihyun. Well, he thought of something and smirked secretly to himself.

Chanri scanned her playlist and finally found the song. She played it and the song started.

Baekhyun swayed his hips and waved the S’mores left and right in a cute way.

 

“Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo

Kissing you baby~

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo

Loving you baby~”

 

He did the exact steps of the song.

“Woooooo! Go Baek!” Chanri cheered. Chanyeol, Sehun and Joonmyeon joined her in cheering the performer. Mihyun smiled and cracked up a little. As usual, Jongin looked at him in disgust. Kyungsoo has his poker face on. Little they know, Baekhyun is doing this now not because it’s his punishment but because he wants to send a message to Mihyun.

The first stanza ended and the song approached the chorus now. He then directly looked at Mihyun. The girl caught it and stared back at him.

 

“Geudaewa bareul matchumyeo geotgo neoye du soneul jabgo

Ni eokkaeye gidaeyeo malhago shipeo”

*We walk while matching our feet, holding our hands
I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you.*

 

At the next lyrics, he sang along with it, his gaze still not leaving Mihyun.

 

“"Gomawo saranghae haengbongman julgeyo"

Kissing you oh my love”

*"Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness"

Kissing you oh my love*

 

Mihyun was shock at his actions. She felt it, like he was not singing it for the punishment but for something else. But she cannot pinpoint that it was for her.

 

“Naeireun ttaseuhan haessal soge neoneun nae yeope nuwo

Sarange norael bulleojumyeo useojwo”

*Tomorrow you are lying next to me in the warm sun

When I sing you a love song you smile*

 

He perfectly imitated the steps and again, Baekhyun sang along to the next lyrics.

 

“Dalkomhan "saranghae" gibun joeun hanmadi”

“The sweet & happy words "I Love you"”

 

Then someone sang the next line.

 

“Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo

Kissing you baby~

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo

Loving you baby~”

 

Chanri stood up and swayed her hips cutely. She then joined Baekhyun in front. She smiled at him as if asking permission if she could dance with him and Baekhyun smiled back, signaling that she can.

Chanri sang the next lines while perfectly dancing the steps.

 

“Nuneul gamgo neoye ipsure kiseureul hamyeon

Nae boreun pingkeubit mori deureodo

Nae maeumeun imi neomeogago nae gaseumen

Dugeundugeun shimjangsori deullijyo”

*When i kiss you while closing my eyes

My cheeks turn red

I have already fallen for you, in my chest

You can hear my heart beating*

 

Baekhyun and Chanri then danced together to the chorus of the song. It’s like they’re a girl group with only 2 members.

 

“Geudaewa bareul matchumyeo geotgo neoye du soneul jabgo

Ni eokkaeye gidaeyeo malhago shipeo”

*We walk while matching our feet, holding our hands
I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you.*

 

Chanri took a one step forward and sang the next line. She looked at Chanyeol while singing the lyrics.

 

“"Gomawo saranghae haengbongman julgeyo"

Kissing you oh my love”

*"Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness"

Kissing you oh my love*

 

She made a heart shape with her hands and winked at Chanyeol. The latter was surprised and blushed. He clapped his hands and cheered her. “Go Chanri!”

Chanri took a step backward and bowed her head in embarrassment, still dancing.

 

“Naeireun ttaseuhan haessal soge neoneun nae yeope nuwo

Sarange norael bulleojumyeo useojwo”

*Tomorrow you are lying next to me in the warm sun

When I sing you a love song you smile*

 

She raised her head again and sang the next lyrics.

 

“Dalkomhan "saranghae" gibun joeun hanmadi”

“The sweet & happy words "I Love you"”

 

Chanri and Baekhyun looked at each other then they laughed. They continued on dancing until the next stanza.

 

“Saranghae saranghae neomaneul saranghae haneulmankeum

Eonjena haengbokhage hwanhan useum julge

Neomane sojunghan yeoja chingu yaksokhae”

*I Love You I Love You I Love You only as much as heaven

I will always make you happy and smile

I'll promise you a special girlfriend*

 

Chanri got an idea and went near the crowd. He grabbed Sehun’s arm and made him stand. “C’mon Sehunnie~~” She sang sweetly.

“Noo-noona!” Sehun’s cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

“Just follow the rhythm. Don’t forget to act cute.” She winked.

 

“Neoneun nae yeope itgo naye du nune itgo

Neoye pumanen hangsang naega isseulge

Naega isseulge”

*You stay next to me & become my eyes,

I will always be in your arms*

 

Sehun is now standing in the front, together with Chanri and Baekhyun. He only clapped while swaying shyly.

“Sehun!” Chanri lightly smacked his arm. Sehun face palmed himself in embarrassment.

“Get ready Sehunnie! It’s the chorus!” She told the maknae. Sehun then took a deep breath and bit his lip. The three of them danced again in sync like they’ve been practicing this for a long time.

 

“Geudaewa bareul matchumyeo geotgo neoye du soneul jabgo

Ni eokkaeye gidaeyeo malhago shipeo

Gomawo saranghae haengbongman julgeyo

Kissing you oh my love

Naeireun ttaseuhan haessal soge neoneun nae yeope nuwo

Sarange norael bulleojumyeo useojwo”

*We walk while matching our feet, holding our hands

I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you

Thank you I Love You I will only give you happiness

Kissing you oh my love

Tomorrow you are lying next to me in the warm sun*

 

Then each of them sang the last three lines. Baekhyun went first.

 

“Dalkomhan saranghae gibun joeun hanmadi”

*When i sing you a love song you smile*

 

He made a heart with his hands. Sehun sang next.

 

“Dalkomhan saranghae gibun joeun”

*The sweet & happy words "I Love You"*

 

He was looking at Chanri with an Is-this-the-right-tone-Noona look. He then bowed his head after.

Chanri’s turn and she linked her arms to both guys and made them stepped forward with her then she sang the last line.

 

“Saranghae hanmadi”

*Sweet words "I Love You" Happy Words "I Love You"*

 

Then they held hands and bowed together.

Chanri patted Sehun’s head and mouthed a good job my dongsaeng. Sehun nodded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter