11

Out Of The Line

 

 

“We shouldn’t have met there.” Yoonhee murmured as she felt his kisses on her neck.

“Well, at least he believed you, right?”

She nodded and faced him.

“How long do you still need to stick with him? You’re successful now.”

“You’ll see, I still need him now. He can make my brand more famous.” She smirked as she placed her lips on his.

“But for now, I’m yours.”

 

Khun yawned as the movie ended, the credits rolled in then he glanced at his friend.

“Chae?”

Chaekyung was curled on the couch, she was fast asleep. Khun smiled, he knew she was busy the whole day. But Chaekyung had always come for him when he needed her.

He stood up from the carpeted floor and searched for a blanket.

“Good night, Chae.”

 

Chaekyung blinked as she sat up.

“You scheduled brunch with Chansung?” Khun asked as he stepped out of his room in a navy suit, tie excluded.

She blinked back and nodded.

“Well, we’re running late for it, get up and shower. Good thing you still have some clothes in your room.”

“I know.” She murmured back, she had a room in his unit, just like how he has a room in their house.

“Shower now, Park Chaekyung.”

 

“Hyung.” Chansung greeted as he gave his older cousin a hug and sat down. Chanyeol eyed his older sister’s hot shorts and lace top get up.

“Hyung, why did you let her wear that?” The younger Park asked.

“I wasn’t up for a fight, Yeol.” Khun nodded. Chaekyung grinned triumphantly.

“And, um, guys?” Khun started.

“I called Yoonhee and I asked her if she could join us. She’s coming in a few.”

Chaekyung smiled and clapped her hands.

“So you already decided, you have my support Buckyboo.”

Chansung rolled his eyes, Tao scoffed.

Chaekyung glared at them.

“Well, we’re not back together but...I’m willing to give it a chance. She told me everything, it was an accident.”

“A truck hit her?” Chansung looked up.

“Chansung!” Chaekyung hissed, just in time they saw Yoonhee enter the restaurant.

 

Tao looked up from his pesto and looked down again, he didn’t feel like eating anymore.

“I saw the article about you, Chae. You were awesome at the PS show.” Yoonhee smiled at her.

“Thanks.” Chaekyung grinned back, then she looked away. She felt terribly awkward, maybe it was Tao and Chansung’s hatred for Yoonhee rubbing on her or she just felt weird.

Khun looked up and looked at Yoonhee.

“Right, after this, since it’s a weekend, do you want to roam around with me?” Yoonhee asked.

Chanyeol and Chansung looked up.

“That sounds great, Yoonhee. I’ll come.”

Chaekyung drummed her fingers on her lap.

Somehow, a tiny part of her started to doubt Yoonhee.

Soon, the couple left.

“How do you still remain civil to her?” Chansung asked.

“We have class.” Chanyeol took the opportunity to stand up as well as Tao.

“He loves her, Channie, plus Yoonhee-”

“Had a perfect alibi. Drunk?” He grunted.

“You know what? Let’s go somewhere where no one will hear you.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i have a feeling you guys will like chansung hahaha

comments are loved <3