Baekhyun- EXO

Random One Shots/Scenarios
"Baaaaaeeeeeekkkkkkk" you called as you ran after your boyfriend Baekhyun through the park. He had just stolen your hat and refused to give it back. "No jagi you got to catch me to get it back!" He called back at you with a sly smirk playing on his lips. 
 
You frowned and let a pout form on your lips. It just wasn't fair, you could chase him all day and still not get it back. 
 
"Aigoo~" he laughed at your facial expression. "Come on It'll be fun" he said as he walked over to you.
 
You sighed. Sometimes he was so childish and you loved that about him... But today was not one of those times seeing as your favourite hat was on the line. 
 
"Baekkie it's not fair your legs are longer than mine! You're faster than me!" You replied while throwing in a little aegyo to hopefully persuade him. 
 
"Hey my legs aren't that long either" he said while poking his tongue out. 
 
"Fine" she muttered as you chased after him. But Baekhyun was quick to turn on his heal and run the other direction. 
 
Just as you thought you had him you tripped over and fell on the ground. The thump your fall made cause Baekhyun to stop running and spin around. "_______!" He yelled as he ran back over to your side to help you up. "Here ______ I'll give you a piggyback ride over to the playground" he said as he helped you up then bent down a little to allow you to hop on. 
 
You jumped up onto his back and wrapped your arms firmly around his neck. "Thanks Baek" you said as you nuzzled into the crook of his neck. 
 
"It's ok jagi, but for the rest of the day I'm going to do whatever you would like me to so I can make up for it" he replied.
 
"Fine can we start with you letting me have my hat back?" You said as you leaned over so you could look at his face. With a nod of his head he handed you back you hat which you quickly put back on. "Thanks Baekkie" you smiled. 
 
"It's ok jagiya" he smiled back. 
 
Once you two made it to the playground he let you hop off his back and you both wandered over to the swing set. "Hey ______ you sit down and I will swing you" he said as you sat down on one of he swings. You nodded at let him start to swing you.
 
Once you figured you had had enough on the swing you told him to stop swinging you and you hopped off. "Hey ______ let's walk around the park so we can find a nice place to sit and watch the sunset" Beakhyun said as he grabbed hold of your hand and laced his fingers through yours. 
 
"Sure lets go" you said as you squeezed his hand and started walking. He squeezed your hand back and walked with you. 
 
The two of you strolled through the park in silence, the comfortable kind of silence where your happy just to be in each others presence. Once you both found a spot up on a hill in a secluded area you lied down on the grass and rested your head upon Baekhyuns chest to watch the sunset. 
 
"Hey jagi" he said as he smiled down at you.
 
"Yeah Baek?" You replied as you drew your attention away from the sunset. 
 
"I wish every day could be like today. You know with just you and me" he sighed contently and then kissed you on the cheek.