A new beginning

Love Squared

So you guys, it's been almost........ a month since I've uploaded... I'm very sorry and I will try to upload more often this week and other after that until this story is completed! I will. Definitely. Finish. This. Story!!!!! I'm guessing that I'll be uploading tomorrow also!!! :D If.. I don't have too much homework. :/ AP is super hard for me.... ;-; Anyway, enough of my excuses. It took much badgering from my co-writer (She's busy with the other story we made.  Check it out) and musiclover 1995's comment to get myself off my to write. And it isn't even a good chapter D: I'll write a more eventful chapter for the next one <3 (BTW people who didn't want Thunder, I'm sorry. other people simply outruled you guys >.< but don't worry, he's just a supporting character!)

 

Ji Eun's sigh fogged up the window next to her in the van. She's had no time to think or even sleep the past week. She only had time to focus on her singing. They were getting ready for her new album and Ji Eun had to work twice as hard in order to make her new album a success.


She couldn't go to sleep. It was fall already and the heater in the van was not working. She could literally see her breath in front of her. She had tried making them into weird shapes but soon gave up.

It's been a week since Ji Eun had seen Yoseob outside of the TV monitor. Every night, she started wishing for his health and safety. Please let Yoseob be healthy and safe! Please please please! Please let him be successfull and earn alot of money! PLease please please! Oh! and the other fellow musicians and my manager and dancers and my parents! And.....

Ji Eun had once wished for something else entirely. This one wish made her realize something. It was something that was too selfish and she felt guilty and embarrassed for wishing for such a thing. It's never good to be selfish.

 

Ji Eun sighed again, letting out a white stream of air. Don't think. Sleep.

"Here, it's your snack for today." The manager oppa threw a frozen choco pie at her. He had noticed a difference in Ji Eun since she had come in for the emergency call a week ago. Though she did everything right and worked hard, there was something off about her. He smiled. She's going to get a kick out today. "Go on up, there's a huge surprise for you at your studio." He tossed Ji Eun another Choco Pie. "You'll need two."

Confused, Ji Eun jumped out of the van with two frozen Choco Pies in her hands. She wondered what the big surprise was.

She began walking up the stairs to the 5th floor. Since she needed more athletic appeal, Ji Eun had decided to use the stairs rather than the elevator and had begun working out in the mornings, if she had time. Today, she  wasn't breathing as hard as she was the first time she had walked 5 flights of stairs. She was improving.

Cautiously, Ji Eun peeked inside the recording studio, curious of her 'surprise'. All she saw was the script writer and the recorder. Swinging the door open wider, she inspected the room a bit more.

"Are you going in? Or do I have to push past you?" A teasing voice startled Ji Eun. She tried to turn but a big hand covered her eyes. "Guess who?"

She blushed. Ji Eun's head remembered this voice. "...T-Thunder..?"

The hand moved away from her eyes and in front of her, a golden blonde boy smiled. "Didn't take very long. Did you miss me?" Thunder rubbed Ji Eun's hair. "Cause I didn't." He hugged Ji Eun.

"You're-. What are you doing here?" Ji Eun pulled away. She glared at him. He hadn't contacted her since he had left their company. She'd seen him being successful as part of MBLAQ but she had always turn her eyes away, angry at him for leaving her alone.

Thunder, keeping his teasing voice, winked. "Mmmm. Here and there. How've you been?" He led Ji Eun inside.

Ji Eun pushed his hands away. "Worse since you're here." She fumed while sitting on the sofa. Thunder stood, since Ji Eun was clearly not in the mood to celebrate his temporary return.

The writer, unaware of Ji Eun's little anger, started informing her about how he had convinced Thunder's company to lend Thunder for Ji Eun's new album release. He gave them the sheet music. "Here's the songs. Many of them are duets."

"Wait, not all my songs are going to be with...him, right?" Ji Eun glanced at Thunder. She never wanted to get envolved with her ex-best friend ever again.

The writer finally caught on to Ji Eun's feelings towards this guest. "Well... I guess I can write new songs." His disappointment caught Ji Eun's eyes.

"NO! NO! I like these songs! I'll sing them, even if my partner is this guy!" Ji Eun smiled. "Don't think I won't do this. I'm  pretty sure with you, my new album's going to be fantastic!"

Thunder clapped his  hands. "That's my Euny!" He charmingly smiled. "Let's begin."

Ji Eun simply sighed. "Don't call me that again."