Cleaning-Part 2

Love Squared

Hey guys, wow I haven't updated in a really really long time, there's no excuse for that...i'm sorry... :( anyway i'm going to slowly start up this story again i'm kind of in a writer's block right now so if there's anything you want to happen are anything you want to see please tell me! So...please read subscribe and that weird arrow thing...idk what it is but do it! lol sorry this is kind of short!

 

 

Humming to herself and tiding the rooms, Luna didn’t notice the washing machine going haywire in the next room.

DINGDONG! The doorbell alerted.

“Who would that be?” Luna checked her watch, “It’s only ten; the girls wouldn’t be back yet…” curious, she opened the door to see no one other than Jung Wooyoung in front of her.

“Wooyoung?” disbelief could clearly be heard from her voice.

“Hey Luna.” He gave her a small smile. “Can I come in?”

She blinked; “Sure?” opening the door widely enough to let him through, Luna closed the door behind him. “What are you doing here?”

“Before that, were you doing to laundry before I came?” Wooyoung looked past her with a puzzled expression.

“Yea I was. The girls forced me to clean the dorm. How’d you know?” Luna asked surprised.

He pursed his lips, “Well you must have done something wrong because there is foam seeping through the bottom of the door.” Wooyoung pointed behind her.

What?” Luna shrieked and ran towards the overcoming mess. “How did this happen?”

“Why are you asking me?” Wooyoung yelled back.

“What am I going to do?” Luna whined trying to stop the flow of bubbles from under the door.

“Well let’s see how bad it is.” with a grim expression, he opened the door and Luna gasped.

“Oh…my…God…” she whispered as the two stared at the mess. Behind the door was a tower of bubbles and on the floor was a thin layer of soapy water. “Victoria-unnie is going to kill me.”

The washing machine was shaking with a loud rumble. Bubbles and water leaked profusely from the lid.

“She may.” Wooyoung nodded, amazed by the mess in front of them. “Well, we’ll have to make sure that she never knows right?” he shot her a sneaky smile and started to take off his socks and took off his jacket. “Good thing I wore shorts today.”

“Wait what are you doing?” Luna fruitlessly tried to stop the man from going in but he escaped. “You might fall!”

“You have a point, the floor is super slippery.” Wooyoung started to enter the wall of bubbles. To prevent anything from getting on his face, he began to bat at the bubbles to make them make a path for him straight to the machine.

“Be careful!” Luna frowned. He better not fall. If he falls and cracks his head open, Victoria-unnie would definitely kill me.

Abruptly the roaring of the machine stopped, leaving only the eerie silence behind. A few seconds later, Wooyoung popped out of the wall of bubbles with an accomplished grin.

“I stopped the washing machine!” Wooyoung cheered when he saw Luna’s expression. “Luna? Are you okay?” Luna had frozen at the sight of him and wasn’t saying anything.

“Luna?” Alarm coursed through Wooyoung’s body. Omg is she hurt? “Luna!” he dashed towards her as quickly as he could when he saw her start to tremble. Then an uncontrollable sound escaped from her lips.

“HAHAHAHA!” Luna started to crack up. “LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!”

In shocked Wooyoung looked down at himself and saw all the foam bubbles attached to his body. He groaned. This is how I look in front of Luna? Well…he looked up and saw her bent over laughing; I guess if I’m making her laugh it isn’t that bad…

“YOU LOOK SOOOO STUPID!” Luna howled. “HAHAHA!”

“Stupid?” Wooyoung raised his eyebrow, “I’m the great Wooyoung! I’m not stupid!”

“Oh really? Look at yourself in the mirror ‘oh great Wooyoung’.” She shot back.

“YAH!” Wooyoung snapped and tried to catch her. In response Luna started to run away when she slipped on the water. . In an act of pure desperation he jumped and wrapped her around him. Wooyoung tucked his hand right under her head at just the right time as they both fell.

Pain shot up his hand as it slammed on the ground instead of Luna’s head but Wooyoung ignored that as he panicked. “Luna are you okay?” his eyes stared down at her with worry.

“Yea I’m fine.” Luna looked slightly dazed as she blinked. “Are you okay?”

Wooyoung nodded in response when he finally noticed what position they were in. One hand was gently cradling her head while the other one was palm down beside her shoulder. His body was protectively hovering over hers. He could tell exactly when Luna figured out by the way blood rushed up to her face making it a pretty pink.

“Woo…young?”

He didn’t answer as he stared right into her captivating brown eyes and unconsciously leaned in closer. Luna’s eyes started to widen as she figured out what he was going to do. Oh my god.