SEQUEL~~~~

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At lunch time~

I stood up in the line, and Yoseob right next to me was being give the food by the lunch lady.

"MA'AM! MA'AAAAAAAAMM!!!!! LOOK! Look. She's my new friend! How's?" what?! do you think i'm your new pet  huh? introduced me to a lunch lady, what can she do for me?

"Really?! Here i give an extra frozen yogurt! Welcome then.." She smiled at me, i smiled back.

"Thank's ma'am." YOU got to believe me, this school geting weirder and weirder..==

We took a seat at the center of the cafetaria.

"YAH! SHINee's coming!!!! They're coming!!!" Someone suddenly stood up and yelled.

At once all the students stood up, and also  Yoseob. Me? Of course not!  SHI-SHINee??? Who are they? Let me guess. A-bunch of badass?! CIH! Why do they scare of them? They don't bite.

"YAH! YOONHA!"

"OH WAE? WAEEE?" I was shocked.

"STAND UP!" commend Yoseob.

"What does it for?"

"Don't ask! Just stand up!"

They're coming this way! What will they do? I was just continuing my lunch, 'cause i was very hungry. Hmmm.. How about i mess up with them, i thought. Ha.Ha.Ha. I put out my right leg. And guess what?! BRAAAKKKKKK~!!!!

Someone of them slipped!!!! He fell on the floor, and turned his head at me. I know this BAD!! No! I mean this's FUUUNN!!!

It's the time for------ "RRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!" I shouted and grabbed Yoseob's hand. We ran together, and seemed like they weren't chasing us.

I hid somewhere. And i thought it was the school's closet.

"DID YOU LOSE YOUR BRAIN????!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU ASKED ME WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU SCREWED UP GIRL!"

I chukled. " Why? You scared much huh? Hahaha!"

"ME?! NO! BUT. YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE SCARED, YOU KNOW?!"

"Ooohh man... Slow.. I'll take the risk later. Don't worry. Sorry.." I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOSEOB'S POV

DID SHE LOSE HER BRAIN?! SCREWED UP WITH THEM, SAME AS SEARCHING FOR A HELL! Oh no...no... It's not my fault. She DID that.. Yes, she did! And now she's smiling at me. Lucky, she's pretty.

"You better stay away from  them.."

"Why?"

"Just don't mess up with SHINee. They're bad. Badass!"

"But i was fun." She  giggled. REALLY! This girl lose her brain for sure!

"Whatever! I don't want to take the risk with you."

"Who'd ask you to take the risk as well?!" She pouted.

"We should get out of here as soon as possible!"

We escaped...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time~

JONGHYUN'S POV

"!!! THAT GIRL IS SO DAMN DEAD TOMORROW!!!! OW.OW.OW."

"Who is she anyway? asked Onew.

"I met that girl this morning infront of the principal office. She's new here, and........................ she's my classmate. "

New? It's getting more interesting. How about some greetings to her, since she's new here.

"I got an i dea!"

"No...no no no.. Don't Jonghyun!"

"OW WAE?! You have a crush on her? Have ya? If it's no, so SHUT UP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINHO'S POV

Isn't she?! CHOI YOONHA?! SHE'S MUST BE YOONHA!

"Key! What's her name?!"

"Ummm.. Why? She's Choi Yoonha.."

EXACTLY! SHE'S MY........................ COUSIN! 

What is she doing here? Where does she live? With who? I SHOULD FIND HER..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home~

YOUR POV

"Hosshh.. hossshh.." I ran from school as fast as i could.

"I'm home."

"Oh, you're home. So how's? Was it fun?"

"Oh! you don't want to know."

He pouted. "Arasseo.."

I went up stairs, got change, went down stairs, looked for snacks at the fridge. Nothing's tasty there. So, i went up stairs, took my money, went down and..... "BYE!" I slammed the door while he's watering the flowers at my garden.

"YAH! YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! HA! YAH! This rascal.. Aisshhh.."

So, i went straight, then turned right,  then went left. On my way..

"YAH! YOONHA! YOONHA!" I turned around. I saw someone, and he's smiling at me. OH! He's my old friend! We used to be play basketball together when we was kids. His name is Jun. 

"JUN?! IT'S THAT YOU?!"

"YOONHA!" he approached me. "LONG TIME NO SEE! I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU SO MUCH!" he's hugging me.

"Really? Oh, that's good. Hahaha.."

"What are you doing here huh?"

"I moved here 2 days ago, it still in my old house."

"Really?!! Oh! We're having game now! Wanna play?!"

"Naahhh.. It's been a long time since i didn't play basketball anymore. I don't do basket."

"OH c'mon! Just this once. Pleaaasssseeee... pretty pretty pleeeaaassseee yooonnhaaa.." Hahaha. He used his puppy eyes on me.

"Alright! Alright.. I can't ignore your puppy eyes-" i pinched his cheeks.

"-alright i play then."

"ALRIGHT! THE MASTER HAS SHOWNED! C'MON!" he put his arm around my shoulder, aaahhh i miss my old time.. I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the basketball court~

Actually this place really really near from my house. I just need to go straight from my house. It's well at the right.

"YAH!!! YAH!!!! SEE WHO'S COMING? YOONHA'S BACK!"

"YO!" I act as usual..

"OH WHAT?! YOONHA! REALLY! WELCOME! LONG TIME! HOW'S LIFE?! BLAAHH! BLAAHHH!" the crowd is an ocean.

Everyone gathered............ except, someone under the right rink. Who is he?

"YAH! JONGHYUNAAAHHH~! COME HERE! I WANT TO INTRODUCE OUR OLD FRIEND HERE! YAH!" Jun shouted hardly while he was shooting the ball to the rink.

Jonghyun? Oh, so that's the name.. He caught the ball, and turned around................................

Our eyes made a contact...................

He is......................................................??

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank's for reading!!!! :D