THAT SWEET THING

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At the street~

As you know I and Jonghyun walked together and were looking for an ice cream cart around the complex.

"Minho seems different this afternoon, doesn't he?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about him."

"Kay."

"Eh, do you know next week there will be 'A Student Championship' at school. I'm gonna beat everyone and win the trophy. Hehehe."

"Yeah I heard that. You think you can beat the sunbaes, eh? Mmm... I think your chance to win about 0,13% from 100% I'm pretty sure about that."

"Is that so? So, with that possibility around 0,13% I'll win the race, isn't it AWESOME DUDEEEE?!!!" I was like ==" I was giving him a you-don't-get-it-dude face to him.

"Yeaahhh.. Whatever. Just FYI, I'm gonna beat you up at the race."

"OW REALLY??? I can't wait then. Can't wait to see you cry as I hold up the trophy."

"We'll see then."

"Yeaaahhh.... right........... Look! There it is........ YAAAAAHHHH MISTEEERRRR! WAAAAIIITTT! I WANNA BUY SOME!!!!!! MISTEEEERR!" He ran like crazy towards the ice cream cart. The uncle who's selling the ice cream was like Ò,Ó shocked like hell. Hahaha. He's about to run with the cart, seeing Jonghyun ran towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes after Jonghyun caught the oldman who's selling the ice cream~

"Yaaahh ahjussi.... Why did you run away from me, eh? I won't bite anyway."

"He..he..he.." answered the oldman.

"I want 2 scoops ice cream of Rocky road and Chocolate mint, please." ordered Jonghyun.

"I want a Blueberry Cheesecake sundae, please." I ordered.

"Is he......your namja chingu?" asked the oldman.

"Namja chingu? You mean boyfriend, eh?" He nodded. "Of course---"

"Yes, I am!"

"WHAT?! NOOOOOO~ IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AHJUSSI! YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ME! He's not my boyfriend. Really..."

"Aayyyy.. Why did you say that? Yes we are.. We even kissed last night, don't you remember?"

"WHAT? NUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!" I made an 'X' letter with my hands infront of my chest.

"Hahaha.. Well, I don't know that you are a couple, or not, I'm telling you that you should be. You kids are match. Hahaha.." He gave us a big smile. WHAAAAATTTT??!!! UNTIL I DIED I SWEAR I'LL NEVER BE HER GIRLFRIEND.. FOR SURE!!!

"Here I give you another scoop of chocolate ice cream. It's for free."

"Hahahaha.. Thank's ahjussi! Look, my ice cream now has 3 scoops.. It must be very delicious." said Jonghyun.

"Thank you ahjussi. This guy will pay all of the ice cream. Jonghyun, annyeong~" I walked away.

"EEEHHH?!!! YAAAHHHH! CHOI YOONHAAAAA! WHY I---? EH YOONHAAA!"

"Ayyy... As the boyfriend you should pay your girl's wanted, you know? You're his man. So you're gonna pay all the ice cream.."

"Yeaahhh... Bacause I'm her boyfriend, right? Awwwww... Nuuuuuuu~ It's hard to be a guy.. Well, I'm not---"

"JUST PAY IT ALREADY!!!!" shouted the oldman.

"ARRASEEOOO" AHJUSSI! Here's your pay.. Kamsahabnida ahjussi, annyeong~" He bowed, and rushed out to follow me.

"Hahaha.. This kid this time.... Ckckckck.." He left the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While he's running to follow me behind..

"YAAAHHH YOONHAAAA! YOO---- EEEEEEHHHHHKKKKK!!!!!" PLAAAAAAKKKK!

"Waeyo?" I turned away, and I looked he's holding on his ice cream--cone..where's the icecream? He ate it? Eh?!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AAAAAYYYY!!!! His ice cream fell down on the road, while his freezing like a shocked statue at the park.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YAAAHHH SILLY! WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"My----my----AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHKKKKKK!!!!!! I BOUGHT IT, I GOT FREE 1 SCOOP, I PAID FOR IT, AND THE GREATEST ONE IS THAT THE ICE CREAM FELL DOWN! IT'S JUST PERFECT! AWWW C'MON MAN!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I bursted out like hell, I can't stop laughing. Oh my.... Poor Jonghyun.. He's coming at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU! Issshhh..."

"MEEE? WHAT?"

"If I'm don't run to follow you, my ice cream would not fell, okay?!"

"It's all because of you, okay? If you didn't take the free one scoop of ice cream, it won't fell down, okay? Next time, don't tell lies anymore, you understand?!"

"Isssshhh!!!!! I told that oldman, I'm your boyfriend it's because he'll give us 1 free scoop for a couple. I want free ice cream~"

"Issshhh.. Forget it... Here.... Take it......"

"You know that I'm not going to take it, right?"

"Just take it already!"

"Issshhhh... Don't be mad.. I'm just a bit annoyed okay? Eat it by yourself.."

"At least we can share it...."

"You......wanna share it.... with me?"

"If you don't like the flavour, we'll just go find that ahjussi, and buy for you, and.. anyway you've paid for my ice cream too..."

"Well, I'm cool with this.. If you don't mind it..."

"I don't mind it...."

"THANK'S SARANGHAEYOOOOO CHOI YOONHAAAAA~" He's about to hug me with his hands wide open ready to hug. I pushed his face with my right hand.

"What do you think you're doing, Freak?!"

"Hehehe.. AWWWWW  THAT'S SO SWEEEETTT... COME TO PAPA~" He winked his eyes at me.

"Ayyyy... Forget it!"

So, we shared the sundae together as we're walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later~

As the ice cream is getting washed-up.....

"Eh, Yoonha~" He's giving me this :3 face.

"Wae?"

"You know thaaattt~ the spooooonnn~"

"The ice cream spoon? Why?"

"We have only one ice cream spoon right?"

"Yes, eh... The ice cream gonna be run out soon, or I'll finish it by myself."

"I'll eat it one more~ Gimme the spoon."

"Here~" He took another scoop.

"You...Don't you get it?"

"Get what?"

"We shared the ice cream with the same spoon.... You know, what I mean, do you?"

"I don't ge--- Wait! The ice cream... With this spoon.................It means...............OHHHH NUUUUUUUUUU~"

"YOU GOT IT! HAHAHAHA!" I'm about to throw up. "WEEEEEE~ KISSSSSSSSEEEEDDDDD~" He's putting on a XD face on me.

"NO WE DID NOT!"

"HELL YEAH WE DID!"

"AAAAAHHHHH! IT'S AN INDIRECT KISS ANYWAY!"

"Hehehehe~ It's sweet as a Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream~ I'm lovin' it!"

"And I'm not lovin' it!"

"I know you are."

"Shut up, will yaaaa?!"

"Aissshhh.. Don't be mad. You did wanna share it with me at first, okay?"

"Just! Forget it, okay......"

"OKAY! I WON'T FORGET IT~!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I ran to nowhere, as he's trying to chasing me from behind.

So, we spent this beautiful evening, together, running and chasing along the way home....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWW! THANK'S FOR READING ;D PLEASE, REALLY REALLY BEGGING YOU TO READ IT UNTIL THE FINAL CHAP OKAY? PLEASE AND REALLY REALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! XD