FOR THIS CHIRSTMAS

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

In the evening in front of my house~

"Byeee oppa~" I was waving my hands to my oppa.

"Careful, girl!" shouted my oppa.

"Arraseoyo^^~" He went in to the house. I took out my cellphone from my short's pocket. I called Hyorin.

On the phone~

"Annyeong~ Hyorin-ssi?"

"Oh Yoonha annyeong~"

"So, can you go out for a while? Have you talked to your mother?"

"Mianhaeyo Yoonha~ My mom doesn't give me permission to go out this evening. Mianhae Yoonha."

"Aaahhh.. Geureom... Ah, gwaenchana Hyorin-ssi. Gomawoyo.. Hahaha.."

"Mianhaeyo Yoonha.."

"Ahh.. Gwaenchana-gwaenchana.. Hahaha.."

"Okay. Have a nice day Yoonha."

"Ne. You too. Hahaha.." He hung up her phone first. Ayyy... I've called Yoseob to accompany me today, but he said he's went out with his family. So, I guess I'll go to the store by myself. Ahh... What a lonely...

I was passing trough the court as I walked at the street across the court. Suddenly..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JONGHYUN'S POV

Eh.......? I saw a pig there............... Mmm.... Ayyyy.... That little pig is walking at street all by herslf again I've warned no to-- Where is she going now? 

"YAAAAAAAHHH PIG TAIL!" She turned her head at me. Hahaha.. She looks angry at me. She walked away. She's ignoring me. "YAAAAAHHHH TOMBOOOOOOY!"

"MWOYAAAAAAAA?!!!!" She's shouting across the street. She walked away again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

Ayyyy....Jinjja......I walked faster. A few steps I turned my head away, and.............he's walking behind me.

"You--" He cut my words.

"You---eoddika? Where are you going this time?"

"Just go home already, okay?"

"I'm going with you."

"Yaaaahhhh!" I pushed him to the road.

"Aigoo~ This girl..... Wae? Are you mad? What's up man?"

"Ahhhhh! Molla-molla-molla!!!! If you wanna come with me just shut up okay?!"

"Okay~ Hahaha.." He put his on hand on my shoulder.

"Yaaahhh... Ishhh..." I hit his hand.

"Hahaha. Don't be mad. Tell me why you're upset."

"It's not your business arra?"

"Arraseo-arraseo miss elephant."

"YAH!" I hit his hand again.

"Isshhh... You're strength just like an elephant for sure!"

"Psss..." I pouted.

You were wearing this clothes: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ePOJuJFMegc/TmtlBEQ2dlI/AAAAAAAAAHg/tfrY4srcK7A/s1600/2743_P_1302232337456.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the chocolate store~

"Eossoeoseyo~" greeted the shopkeeper.

"Waaaa.. Very quiet today, isn't it? I asked the shopkeeper.

"Hahaha.. Yes, it is. Oh, you were coming with your boyfriend, eh?"

"Eh him?" I pointed at Jonghyun. She nodded.

"Ahhhh.. He's my friend."

"Ah Geureyo? He's good-looking." I was like -_-"

"Kamsaaaah..." said Jonghyun.

"Do you have the new chocolate for christmas?"

"Ahhh.. Choisongeyo~ We haven't."

"Really? Well, it's okay. I'll buy that looks good." http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HjBIfKGkdm0/TmtyZLpoydI/AAAAAAAAAHk/Tke9Sxn_QhI/s1600/loly.jpg "You want some?"

"Umm.. You'll buy it for me, will ya?"

"Yeahhh... Just take it already."

"Kay.."

"You want a dessert?" said the shopkeeper.

"CHOCOLATE MOUSSE, PLEASE...!" We said it together.

"You like it too?" Jonghyun was aking me.

"Waeee?"

"Nothing." He was gigling.

"Miss just give 30% discount for me okay?"

"Arraseoyo." said the shopkeeper.

"How could you---"

"Here." the shopkeeper was giving me the shopping.

"Thank you."

"Come back again next time."

"Annyeong~" We went out of the store. 

"Chocolate isn't a good gift for christmas. Just forget about the christmas gift." Said Jonghyun.

"Wanna go to some shops?"

"Where?"

"Somewhere... Kajja!"

"This girl...."

"Yah, hold this..."

"Why shoul I bring----"

"I bought you a lolypop and a chocolate mousse. Now, just hold it. It doesn't heavy anyway.. Kajja~"

"Ayyyy..."

So we went to a supermarket nearby, and bought ramyuns for us, and some Korean street snacks, and hot lemon tea in the supermarket. We spent the night together, and we went to our own home after all. What a tiring day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning at school~

"Yoonhaaaaaa!" shouted Yoseob.

"Waeyo Yoseob?"

"Mianhaaaaeeee~"

"For what?"

"For not acompanny you last night."

"Ahhh... Gwaenchana Yoseobieee... I have searching for the gift but I can't find it. I was going out with Jonghyun last night. I guess chocolate isn't a great idea."

"Jonghyun??? You.... Him... Last night..."

"waeeee? Just forget it."

"Ayyyy.. tell me-tell me-tell me :3" he's using his puppy eyes to beg me.

"Ahhhh not that puppy eyes again.."

"Hahaha.. I'm not curious anyway.. Kajja~"

"Where?"

"Cafetaria. Lunch. It's breaktime. Lunchtime. Don't say that you forget to eat?"

"I forget.. -_-"

"Okay then... Kajja-kajja-kajja..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafetaria~

"For this christmas how about we're going toooooooo Amusement Park?! How's?" asked Hyorin.

"Joha.." I said.

"Sounds great." Said Yoseob.

"Cool-cool." said Minho.

"I'm in." said Onew.

"Jessica would love it. I'm in.." said Key.

"Jessica?! What do you mean Jessica? jessica..Jessica... Oh! That girl from Australia, right?!  She's coming this christmas???" Said Onew.

"I'm shocked. Hahaha.." said Minho.

"Yes. She is.... Ahhhh... That captious little girl... So annoying.." said Jonghyun.

"You know she's coming?!" asked Taemin. Jonghyun nodded.

"Who is Jessica?" I asked them.

"She's my childhood friend. She's from Australia."

"WOW she's really coming! Great! I haven't seen noona for a long time." said Taemin.

"You must be really miss him, right Key?" said Jonghyun.

"Naahh.. Not really." answered Key.

"Lied." said Taemin.

"Hahaha.." Key's laughing.

Oh.... She's must that girl, Jonghyun was telling me about. I lifted my head up, and I saw Jonghyun was looking at me.

"So, how about you Jonghyun~" asked Hyorin.

"Oh! Yeah-yeah.. I would love it. Great.."

"OKAY! LOTTE WORLD HERE WE COME!!!"

"She's the one who really excited about this... Haha..." I said to Yoseob.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!! KEEP READING NEXT CHAP MUST BE A GREAT STORY... THANK YOUUUU~ :D