WHAT NEXT?

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At Hyorin's house~

"Yoonha, what should I wear for this christmas? This one or this one?" She asked. I was eating my lolypop on her bed as I checked my cellphone.

"Everything fits on you Hyorin.."

"I know.. But which one is the best, Yoonha~?"

"Mmm... That one." http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_64DM6CgFRI/TmyGQMr5UuI/AAAAAAAAAHo/SEzM5NwsuRk/s1600/baju.jpg

"This one....? Okay. I like it."

"I really wanna make Jonghyun to look at me when I wear this at this christmas. Hahaha.."

"You like Jonghyun, eh? Hahaha.. Funny."

"What's so funny about that? Ayyy... Have you decided what will you wear for this christmas?"

"I haven't. Waeee?"

"Ayyy.. You should wear a perfect clothes you know, or should I help you choose them?" She felt excited.

"Ayyy.. It's just easy affair. I can handle it by myself, Hyorin. Thank you."

"Eh, how about this weekend, you and I go to the mall, and buy some nice clothes. Just two of us? How's it?"

"Hmmm... Well I'm free this weekend anyway. But---"

"But what? Awww.. C'mon! It will be fun!"

"Okay-okay." I nodded.

"Yeeeeyyyy!!" She was clapping her hands. "Mmm... I wondering what will we buy at the mall. Ahhh.. I like it!"

"You seem so excited about this, don't you? Hahaha.. Good then." I smiled.

"Eh, what do you know about the girl named Jessica that SHINee's talking about?"

"Jessica? Key's childhood friend who's coming this christmas?" She nodded. "Mm.. She's Key's childhood friend. That's all."

"What? That's it? You really not up to date, you know?"

"Mianhae....." I kept my head down.

"Ayy... Here. I tell you something about her. Jessica Lee was born in Seoul, but she's living in Australia since she was in four age for 12 years. She's Key's first love... She has everything that we haven't and we never imagined before. She is rich, pretty, smart, kind-hearted, verything! She's just perfect!"

"Key is lucky."

"Yes, he is. Absolutely."

"Is she his fiancee.....?"

"Fiancee? No, she is not. Key doesn't like that kind of stuff."

"Wher did you get those informations anyway?"

"Girl's talk. Girls spread gossip all the time. Hahaha.. You shoyuld try it onetime. Hahaha.."

"Hahaha.. I see."

"Coffee? Do you like coffee?"

"Not really."

"Tea? How about tea?"

"If you don't mind. Haha.."

"Just wait okay~ I'll be back." She winked at me. He closed the door. I was alone in her room. Hmm..

That girl... I'm curious about her.. How great she is. She must be a very nice person. I would like to meet her at the amusement park next week. Hahaha.. I'll meet a new friend. 

RRRRR~ RRRRR~ RRRRR~

My cellphone's ringing. 

"Yeobeoseyo?" 

"Yoonha! It's me Yoseob. Eoddiya?"

"Oh it's you. I'm at Hyorin's house. Waeyo?"

"Really? Ahhh.. I was going to go to your house."

"Waeyo?"

"I want to borrow your notebook."

"Oh.. English notebook?"

"Yes."

"I'll go to your house after this. Wait for me, arraseo?"

"Ayyy.. Gwaenchana Yoonha-ssi. I'll borrow it tomorrow at school."

"Ahhh.. Gwaenchana. You're needing it now, I'll give it to you tonight, okay? Hyorin was borrowing my notebook, so I came to her house. Gwaenchana-gwaenchana."

"Ahhh... Andwae-andwae. I'll take it by myself tonight? How's?"

"I don't mind, if you wanna come to my house tonight."

"Okay. Thank you Yoonha. Annyeong~"

"Ne. Annyeong~" suddenly Hyorin opened the door.

"Here~ Haha.."

"Waaaa.. Gomawoyo Hyorin." I drank the tea quickly. "Hyorin, I'm going home now. Thank you. Annyeong~"

"Eh, why so fast?"

"Hahaha.. Got another business at home."

"Oh arraseoyo. Okay." I was waving to her, and went home.

20 minutes later.

"Yoonha~!" I turned away to the voice. It was that freaking Dino and Yoseob was standing at the court playing basketball. Yoseob was calling my name and waving his hand to me.

"Oh Yoseob, I was going to take the notebook at home---"

"Aaahhh... Okay-okay.. I'll wait here." Jonghyun was looking at me. So, I went home take the notebook, back to the court.

"Here."

"Hahaha.. Thank's Yoonha~ I'm going home now. Annyeong~"

"Byeee..." I waved my hand to him. Jonghyun was looking at me.

"What?"

"What?"

"Issshhh..." I left the court. This time he didn't ent me.

So, it was like that until this week ended. Time to go to the the LOTTE WORLD Amusement Park.....................................................................

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAAAAPPPP!!! MIANHAEEEE~ BUT THANK YOU FOR READING XD REALLY-REALLY THANK YOU.. Annyeong~