SEEMS TO BE DIFFERENT

I fall in love with you Tomboy !!!

At the court~

As you know the star that we're talking about is Minho. My cousin. ==" For me as his cousin, I never know that he lives nearby. Let me tell you, I said that Minho was a bad player earlier, right? Here's the story.

FLASH BACK !

When he was a kid. He used to play soccer, until his friends, said to him.

"Hey Minho! Wanna play basket ball?"

"Yeah!"

So they played, and some how the ball bounched away out of the bball court and rolled away to the road besides the court.

"Hey, MInho! Take the ball, you dropped it at the road."

"Okay, I'll be back."

He's a kid. He knew nothing. The trafficlights was shinning a green light, you know what it means, right? But, Minho was walking away towards the ball on the road. He was accrossing the road, he got hit by a car which was moving so fast. CIIITTTTTT !!!!!! BRRRUUUKKK!!!! 

He fell down on the road, with his head was bleeding such a flood. The car ran away. A man rushed out with Minho was carried on his hands to the hospital nearby.

Lucky. He's saved and got stiched on his head. He got trauma. He has promised to himself to never play basketball anymore. He always get bad scores on basketball. He can't do dribble, jumpshot, freeshot, layup, and other. He can't touch a basketball. Even see a basket ball, the ring, or a court, he'll move away he scared of 'em.

That's what I know about him. He seems like practice for himself a bit. Good for him anyway.

"YAAAAAAAHHHH YOOONHAAAAAA!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! RUN! STEAL THE BALL GIRL!" Shouted Jonghyun.

"ARRASSEEOOOO"! I KNOW WHAT AM I DOING, KAY? Isshhh..." Minho got the ball, he dribbled it.....PERFECTLY! THAT WAS SHOCKING!!

He ran at me. Stood infront of me as he dribbled the ball. I was bending with my hands opened wide in all directions. You can't pass me, Minho.. Never.. Even he's my cousin I'll never want to give in. I won't give in to anybody, FYI.

"Don't think that I can't pass you."

"Cih! I don't." Ayyyyy.. He can read my mind.

He dribbled the ball from the right hand to the left hand, back to the right hand, and so on.

"Get ready." He said. I was under the ring. He's ready to jump. He was going to jump. Darn it! I jumped earlier. He's jumping now. 

POOOOOWWWW! MINHO AND JONGHYUN WERE JUMPING! Jonghyun was blocking the ball! Minho was about to putting in the ball! Their hands were on the ball. AND, that freaking dino head with awesomeness slapped the ball, so the ball fell, and Yunho grabbed it, and ran towards the other ring at the other side fastly without anyone was blocking him. BRRUUUSSKKKK! IN! It's in! Everyone at my team shouted, except Jonghyun.

Minho and Jonghyun were standing under the ring looked at each other, with no words. Looks like they're about to kick-up. Something went wrong. Gotta straight this up. I ran towards 'em.

"What's up?" I asked.

"..................................................."

"Chill up guys."

"............I don't like how you blocked my ball..... Jonghyun....."

"And I don't like how you put in the ball in my ring, dude.."

"Guys! Guys! Stop it, right there. It's just a game, man. Don't take it seriously. kay?"

"You heard that man! Don't take it seriously. You seems different, dude... What's up?"

".........................." He left. Left the court.

"What's up guys?" asked Jun.

"He seems different today." said Jonghyun.

"Maybe he's kinda stress. Ignore about him. Let's play another round. Hey Jay, get in the court." I said as I running to the middle of the court.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S PLAY ANOTHER ROUND GUYS?!" Shouted Jonghyun. He seems so excited today.

"OKAY!!!!!!!" replied our friends.

"YAH DINO HEAD! SHOULD WE CHANGED THE MEMBER IN THE GROUP?" asked me.

"CHANGED THE TEAM, EH? AYYY.. ANDWAE! ANDWAE! NO NEED! We'll just play like this!"

"You......." ==" 

"I'M TOO EXCITED HERE! C'MON! COME TO PAPA!"

So we played around 4 rounds and went home, except me, and You-Know-Who ==" weren't coming home yet.

"BYEEE GUYSSSS~" said Jonghyun. I looked at him. "WHAT???"

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" asked him.

"Ayyy.. Who wants to look at you anyway..." I pouted. I dribbled the ball, and shooted it.

"Yoonha......"

"Eung.............?"

"Your friend......At the school, this morning....."

"Hyorin? Wae?" I asked. "You like her?"

"I'm not saying that!"

"So..... Then what?"

"Aw.. Forget it!"

"Alright..."

"You..... Isshh.... You really don't wanna know?"

"Haha... What are you talking about, eh? Why should I wanna know?"

"Wanna keep a secret?"

"Depends...." I stopped dribbled the ball.

"Alright.... I....." I smiled, about to laughed.

"You.......... What's up with you man?"

"Ayyyy... LIsten to me first...."

"I kinda...."

"Kinda what?" I laughed.

"Like her....."

"WHAT?! REALLY? You got to be kidding me. You're not a guy like this as I know, okay?"

"Why? You jealous?!"

"Me...? Issshhh... You wish! Of course not!"

"OW REALLY???? I know you are. Hahaha... Forget it, okay.... I'm not serious about this."

"Seriously.... I don't know what are you talking about. I'm going to get an ice cream, then. I'm going byeee~"

"EH WAIT! I WANT IT TOOOO! YAAAHH.."

"I'm still here, okay.. No need to shout..."

"Hehehehe.. Okay....."

"You seem different today, is it because Hyorin?" We were leaving the court.

"Aaayyyy.... I just feel good today."

"Ckckckck.. Don't lie, eh..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK'S FOR READING! KINDA BORING CHAP EH? MIANHAEYO~ I'LL UPDATE SOON! WAIT FOR IT, OKAY? ;)