Destination: Seoul

Coordinator Dongsaeng.... Saranghaeyo [EDITING]

You get off the plane, and are ready to take Seoul on by storm. You are so excited to get to see your cousin, Kymi, and actually work as a professional make-up artist. You couldn't hold in your excitement, even if you wanted too. You begin to look for her, but suddenly someone back hugs you.

"Annyeong, Koyung-ah!" It was none other than your crazy cousin. 

You turned around instantly and smiled so wide that your cheeks were cramping. "Kymi unnie! I missed you so much!!! Unnie call me Kory. I'm not use to Koyung" You both giggle and she nods in agreement. You guys embrace each other for a long time because its been years since you've seen each other. As you guys talk and laugh with each other, you see a mysterious young man, dressed in a black tee and jeans with black sunglasses and a snapback behind her. *I wonder who this oppa is?*

You whisper to Kymi, "Is that oppa with you?" 

"Oh mianhae, dongsaeng. This is my boyfriend, Jin." He smiles brightly at you, and waves.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo oppa!" You bow to him. *So this is her kpop boyfriend Unnie keeps telling me about. He's handsome. They look good together.* 

"Nice to meet you, you don't have to bow Kory dongsaeng. Let's get along well, araso?" You nod your head with delight. They help you get your luggages at the baggage claim, but as you all walk together to the car, people keep staring, especially at Jin. He tries to pull down his cap, so know one will notice him, but still people kept on whispering, "He looks familiar." "I've seen him on TV, but I can't put a name to his face."

Jin and Kymi begin to walk faster to the car, and you follow instantly. You know their relationship isn't public, so you understand why they are acting like this. You all get to the car safely and Kymi let's out a big sigh. "Phew! That was close. Jin-ah, I told you it would be dangerous for you!" She begins to rub her head with discontent.

Jin takes his sunglasses off and looks at Kymi passionately. "As long as I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't worry about me." He holds her hand and kisses the top of it ever so gently. Kymi smiles and you could see her blush a little. You look at both of them and see how much they love each other. *Kymi unnie is so lucky to have a guy like Jin. I hope I can have a relationship like that one day*

After Jin and Kymi's little moment Kymi looks to you. "Are you ready to see Seoul, dongsaeng?!!" You nod with excitement. "You better enjoy today because tomorrow, you start work."

Your eyes widen. "Chincha!" You jumped for joy. Jin and Kymi giggled at your excitement.

"Starting tomorrow, I will call you coordinator dongsaeng" Jin laughed "Fighting Kory-ah!" He pumped is fist with enthusiasm.

"Gomawa Jin oppa!" and you pumped your fist as well. *Coordinator dongsaeng... Hmmm...has a nice ring to it* you giggled to yourself with delight. You guys drive off and you now begin your journey in the beautiful and romantic city of Seoul.