I Wish We Could Stay Like This Forever...

Coordinator Dongsaeng.... Saranghaeyo [EDITING]

The next day, you enter backstage with Kymi ready to prepare BTS for their goodbye stage. You set up your makeup on the table and look into the mirror. *How in the world am I going to focus today? They both expect an answer, but my mind feels like jello. Gahhhhh!* Kymi sees you spacing out and looking frustrated.

"Kory-ah, what's wrong?" You explain to her what happened the day before and is shocked. "What! I'm sick for one day and miss everything!" You slap your forehead.

"Unnie this is serious! I don't know what to do." You fall onto the chair and cover your face with your hands. Kymi sees that your confused and frustrated and hugs you warmly.

"Dongsaeng... I know you feel a lot of pressure right now, but everything will figure itself out soon." You get up calmly and refocus your thoughts. You smile at Kymi.

"Gomawa unnie...I hope it does." Few hours later, the boys start to come in. The boys hug both you and Kymi, but when Rap Monster hugs you, he holds you tighter and longer. Your heart beats like a drum.

"Annyeong Kory-ah!" He whispers in your hear. "I wish we could just stay like this forever." He quickly pecks you on the cheek and leaves to get dressed. You hold your cheek and smirk.*Oppa's acting more like a man now. He did tell me he wanted to show his charismatic side and he definately is* You blush a little and  start doing the boys make-up.

The last boy for make-up is Jimin. It's just you and him in the waiting room because everyone else went to go get lunch real quick. It kind of makes you nervous because everytime you look at him, you replay the moment he kissed you. *I hope I can do this without making it awkward...* Jimin makes his way to you and sits on the chair.

"Please make me look handsome dongsaeng!" He puffs up his cheeks and throws a cute eyesmile your way. You giggle and you whisper under your breath. "You're already handsome..." He looks into the mirror and smiles. 

"I heard that dongsaeng..." He puts his headphones on and laughs a little. *Dammit...Pabo Koyung...." You continue to do his make-up, but all of a sudden you trip on the leg of of the chair. You almost fall head first but Jimin catches you by your waist and you both fall on the floor with a thud. You just realize that you are on top of Jimin and your faces are centimeters away from each other. Both your eyes widen.

"Gwenchana Dongsaeng?" You nod your head and he whispers to you. "I wish we could stay like this forever..." You blush and try to get up, but he pulls you back down. "Can we just stay like this for awhile?" You both look deeply into each others eyes. *I never noticed how charming his eyes are.* *I could look into her eyes for hours...* You guys hear footsteps coming towards you guys and immediately get up. You guys clean yourselves up and fix everything.

"Gwenchana Oppa? Mianhae..." You rub the back if your head, while you finish up his make-up.

"I'm fine. Just remember one thing..." He caresses your cheek. "...I will never let you fall, ever." You smirk a little. *He definately knows what to say to make me smile, but its just making it hard for me......Otteoke!!!!!!* J-Hope pokes his head through the doorway.

"Yah Jiminnie!!!! We are up next come on!!!!" J-Hope runs to the members and Jimin gets up out of the chair.

"I'll be back soon Kory dongsaeng.... Cheer for us!!!" He pinches your cheeks and runs out.

"Owhhh! Oppa!!!" You sigh and slump into the chair. *I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*