The Studio

Coordinator Dongsaeng.... Saranghaeyo [EDITING]

You guys make it to the recording studio and you still haven't let go of each others hands. The studio is like a black box and is decorated with small toy robots and skateboards were mounted on the wall. You see the mixing board and all the different colored buttons and switches. You place one hand on the glass of the recording booth. *Daebak, so this is where they record. I wish RapMon oppa would just sing and rap only to me just once*

Your eyes lit up and RapMon smiles at you. You both sit and RapMon takes a deep breath.

"Kory-ah, do you want to hear a song me and J-Hope made?" You nod your head with excitement and he lets go of your hand to get everything set up. *I wish I could hold her hand longer* He grabs a pair of headphones and his eyes meet with yours. *How can someone so beautiful, be right in front of me right now* RapMon coughs and looks away shyly.

"Me, J-hope and my friend Supreme Boi wrote the song, but Jimin, V, J-hope, and Jungkook performed it" He moves closer to you and slowly moves your hair behind your ears, and places the headphones gently on your head. You shyly intertwine your hands with his on the sides of the headphones and the music begins to play. Your eyes meet with his again and this time you two don't look away for awhile.

*Otteoke! He's staring right at me!* *I don't know what's going on right now, but I know for sure I don't want to look away from her eyes* After eight minutes you finally broke the silence.

"Oppa! I really like the song. I could listen to this for hours!" RapMon smiles his eyesmile.

*kfififjdudjdjdh...Oppa your eyesmile is too much* You close your eyes so you can listen to the song wholeheartedly.

*Aish! I can't take this anymore! I can't be shy around girls for the rest of my life! Seeing her just listening to the song w/ her eyes closed just makes me wanna...*

He leans in closer to you and softly gives you a peck on your cheek. You open your eyes immediately.

"Oppa, umm...umm..." *Omo! What just happened?* He looks at you with confidence, but you look down at the floor shyly. He removes the headphones from your head and you look up at him as he holds both your hands.

"Kory-ah, I know I've always been shy towards you since you became our coordinator dongsaeng, mianhae... I don't want to be shy with you anymore. I want you to see my charismatic-leader side. I've held in my feelings long enough and the truth is...I like you Nam Koyung!"

He places his his left hand on your right cheek and gives you the softest kiss on the lips. 

He slowly pulls away from you and he waits for your answer.

"Oppa...I...." Then all of a sudden the studio door opens. The room falls silent.