Because of Me

Coordinator Dongsaeng.... Saranghaeyo [EDITING]

Awkward silence fills the dance studio. The members keep looking at you and then back at Jimin and Rap Monster. Jin analyzes the situation and cues Suga,V, J-hope, and Jungkook to follow him out.

"Kaja!" The five of them leave the studio, but you didn't want to be alone with Jimin and Rap Monster.

"Oppa, wait! You grab Jin's sleeve and whisper to him. "I can't do this!"

He puts his hand on your shoulder and whispers back."Yes you can...just follow your heart." The five members leave and give you looks of reassurance. As the door closes, you are left alone with Jimin and Rap Monster. You take a deep breath.

"Oppas...I'm sorry I waited this long to finally give you both answ-" All of a sudden Jimin kisses you on the lips out of no where. You eyes bug out. *This doesn't feel right...*  Rap Monster's blood pressure rises and reacts out of impulse. *Thats the last straw!!!* He grabs Jimin's shoulder and makes Jimin face him. He grabs Jimin by his shirt.

"YAH! Park Jimin! How dare you do that in front of me?"

"I just wanted to make sure that she knows my feelings" Jimin smirks in an evil way as he looks into his hyung's fiery eyes. Rap Monster is so angry at this point that he pushes Jimin to the floor. Jimin gets up out of anger and pushes Rap Monster. All of a sudden it breaks out into a fist fight.

"ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You scream so loud that the other five members barge into the studio. They see you try to break up the fight. "YAH!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!" While trying to break it up, you get pushed to the floor.

Jin and J-hope grab Jimin by his arms while Suga and V pull back Rap Monster. Jungkook grabs your wrist and picks you up off the floor. He holds you back, so you don't get hurt. The members finally broke up the fight. The room falls silent, but is full of tension.

Suga scolds both of them."Are you guys nuts! Is this the way you're supposed to act when you like someone?! Kim Namjoon! You are the leader of this group, start acting like it!! You are supposed to teach your dongsaengs to act the right way!!! Does this look right to you?!!!" Rap Monster looks around the studio and sees anger and disappointment in everyone's faces.*What have I done?!*He stares at the floor and shakes his head. "And you Park Jimin! You are a dongsaeng! You have to show respect to your hyung!!! You also have dongsaengs, would you let them do what you just did?!!!!" Jimin looks at V and Jungkook's scared and disappointed faces. *Mianhae...* he drops his head and shakes it with embarassment. Suga looks in your direction and sees your scared face.

"Jungkook-ah, take Coordinator Dongsaeng back to Kymi noona's house." Jungkook does what he is told.

You leave in horror as you see Jimin and Rap Monster's beaten up faces. You see their busted lips and scratches on their faces. *This is all because of me....." Tears stream down your face as you turn the corner of the door.