Realization

Coordinator Dongsaeng.... Saranghaeyo [EDITING]

He knocks on the door of Kymi's house. Kymi opens the door and looks at you. She sees your red face and puffed up eyes..

"Huh! Dongsaeng! What happened?" Jungkook lies you down on the couch and explains to Kymi what had happened. "Aish! Those two boys are dead. I have to get over there so they don't kill each other. Jungkook can you look after Koyung for a couple hours? I have a feeling I'm gonna be counseling those two for awhile." Jungkook nods his head.

"Kory-ah, I'll be back. Don't worry I'll straighten those two out." She punches her fist in her palm and slams the door behind her. Jungkook puts a blanket over you.

"Sis... Don't cry anymore araso? The hyungs aren't mad at you their mad at eachother."

He sits on the floor annoyed with his hyungs and leans his head against the couch.*Those two are so dead later* You touch your lips and go back to when Jimin kissed you. *That...kiss didn't feel right* Jungkook sees you lost in your thoughts. He lightly punches you in the shoulder.

"Are you okay sis... Whatchu thinkin right now?" You sit up on the couch.

"How do you know, when you've stopped liking someone?" Jungkook jokes with you.

"What you don't like me anymore?" He laughs a little. You look at him with sharp eyes and dakbam his forehead.

"Owh!!!!! I was just kidding. Sheesh...but it's good to see your gaining your sense of humor back" He rubs his red forehead.

"I'm serious Jungkook!!!"

Jungkook continues to rub is aching forehead. "Well I don't know personally, but from what Jin hyung has told me, it's kind of when your heart doesn't beat faster when you share a certain moment with that person, like holding hands or kissing..." He shivers at the utterance of that word. "Why do you ask?"

You touch your lips once again and think of Jimin. *That kiss... That kiss...* You finally realize what you have to do and immediately get up off the couch. You grab your jacket and start for the door. You accidently throw your blanket over Jungkook's head.

"YAH!!! What's the big idea?! Where are you going sis?!" He throws the blanket off and stands up concerned.

He grabs your wrist before you leave. You look back. "To the studio...There's something I gotta do and make clear..." You escape Jungkook's grip and rush out the door.

"Wait let's go together... Aish!! Noona said to look after you!!!!" *If I let her out of my sight Noona will kill me* he runs after you. As you run, your heart starts to beat faster. Not because you're exhausted from running, but because you're thinking about that special person.

A little smile forms across your face. *Thats it!!!...I know what to do now...Oppa just wait a little longer*