Plush~

You're the mother of my child?!
Quasimodo by SHINee
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So you forgive me?" I heard his voice. I peaked to my left and noticed him beside me. I smirked to myself, then just continued. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, making me crash into his chest.
"Do you forgive me?" He asked. I tried to push him away and run, but the more I fussed, the more he held me tighter.
"E-E-Eli...let...go...of..me.."I sturggled to say.
"Not until you say you forgive me."
"Never." I coughed up.
"Fine, we're staying like this until you do then." Stupid me, I tried to push him and he held me tighter. Next thing I knew, it went all black. I woke up after what felt like a day, in a white room.

"I told him to let go." I whispered to myself. I looked around the room and found Jong Hyun sleeping on a chair. I laughed quietly to myself, found a piece of paper and started drawing on it. I drew him as quickly and detailed as I could. I finished drawing him in about 10 minutes, then he woke up. I put the paper in the desk beside me (in the drawers) then pretended I was still sleeping.

"Oh..Mina's still sleeping. Please wake up. Everyone's getting worried about you. And more importantly, I'm really worried about you." He whispered. He carresed my hair, then kissed me on the cheek. I felt that he was still looking at me then I scared him.
"BOO!"
"AHH!!" He screamed, jumped on the chair/couch and covered his face with a pillow. I laughed so much, I looked like a tomato.
"You were awake?" He asked as he got back up.
"Why yes, yes I was."
"So..you heard me?"
"No. What did you say?" I lied. I wanted to hear him say it again.
"Well. Everyone's worried."
"And..."
"Especially me." He mumbled.
"I'm glad you're worried, but you shouldn't be. You're an idol~! You have better things to worry about that just a regular girl like me."
"I don't understand why you treat me like I'm some king, but I'm not. Yeah sure, I'm a singer. Doesn't make me any different from you." He said.
"You're actually not bad, did I tell you that Jong Hyun oppa?" I asked, then he grinned.

"Yes, you did." He carresed my cheek, then the door slammed open. We both looked at the door and saw and angry Hyun Seung.

"Omo, Hyun Seung oppa!" I said happily.
"Get away from her." He told Jong Hyun. We exchanged looks, Jong Hyun took his hand off of my cheek and left.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked as he walked in and sat on the bed beside me.
"He's the one who broke your heart, he doesn't deserve to be with you anymore." He answered quite quickly.
"Bwoh?!? Hahahahahah!!!" I laughed.
"What's so funny?"
"Jong Hyun isn't the guy who broke my heart, Eli is. We were friends for about 2 years, and I developed feelings for him and then just recently it went downhill. He's the reason in here. He held me too tightly then I ended up not breathing. Wait, how long have I been sleeping?"
"Well, I haven't seen you in about 3 weeks."

"Hm..three weeks...WHAT THE F**K!!" I yelled in english. "Aish...That Eli is going to pay. He's as dead as a doornail."
"Huh?"
"He's dead."
"Oh."

Another 3 weeks later...

"Gosh, this is taking forever!!" I yelled.
"EOMMA?!" I heard the SHINee members, except Jong Hyun, yell. I heard footsteps getting closer, so I threw what I was working on under the bed, and pretended to read a book.

"Eomma, what's wrong?" Minho asked.
"Oh, nothing. Reading thisbook is taking forever. Soo many pages."
"Oh..okay good, I thought somethign was going on." Key and Onew said.
"Eomma, the hyung's are so boring, they're just talking, can I stay here with you?" Taemin asked.
"Sure." I laughed. The 3 went away and closed the door on their way out.

"What were you doing for real?" Taemin asked seriously.
"Making plushes." I told him as I got the one I was working on back out.
"Omo! It's Jong Hyun hyung!"
"Yeah..I made the others too." I smiled. I finished the last stitch, tied a knot, then cut off the needle and string.

"There." I smiled. I pulled the other ones out, and gave it to the members.

all the plushies(just the chibi, i might make there one day ^^): http://musixboxizzi.blogspot.com/2010/08/chibi-shinee-so-cute.html

"They're so cute! How long have you been working on them mommy?" Key asked.
"The past three weeks." I answered.
"Wah~ They're perfect!" Onew exclaimed, throwing 'Cow' Onew in the air. Jong Hyun walked towards me and gave his to me.

"Oh, it's alright. I can make a new one anyway." I smiled. He nodded a no, kissed the plush then gave it to me.
"Uhm..Okay..." I said as I took the plush.

"AW~~~~~!" Everyone cheered.
"Shikuro!" I yelled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
it's 10/10/10. i had to make this one somewhat cute. ^^ happy turkey day to everyone~ happy 10/10/10
10/10/10