My Life's Story~

You're the mother of my child?!
I picked the phone up again then answered.

"Okay, where do we film tomorrow?"
"Your son will get filmed walking to the house. We'll pick you guys up, then you can start walking from there."
"Oh, araso. Just come by our house. Bye bye~" I hung up, then screamed again.

"I'll need to get a hollywood make-over to make myself look old!!" I got the phone, and dialed one of my friends which was my neighbour.

"Hello~?"
"Rim. You can make me look old with make-up right? I mean since you did make up for movies in hollywood right?"
"Yes, why?"
"I just need to tomorrow. Come over at 8:00."
"Okay, okay." She hung up, then I put the phone back on it's holder.
"Gah. This is great. Mr.Stalker know's the story about my son, and if going to be the father?! If he doesn't treat Yoogeun well, I will kill him." I said. I got a phone call as soon as I finished saying so.

"What?"
"I was going to see you at work tomorrow, but I have a scheduel. Sorry."
"Oh don't worry. I wasn't going to work anyway."
"Oh, you have a day off?"
"I guess you could say that.."
"But I'm free today, so if you want, I can show you around th SM building. And introduce you to other idols."
"Sure...I'll go if you pick me up. I'm alone, and I'm bored. Yoogeun went to the daycare, and my bosses gave me the day off."
"Oh sure. I'll be there in a few." I put my phone away, then got ready. I wore a yellow smiley face shirt, a sweater with zippers on both sleeves and sides (where my ribs are), gray korean pants, black high cut converse, a black jacket, black high cut converse and a grey beanie. I put my hair up, and left my bangs down.

shirt:http://www.seventyseven.co.uk/acatalog/SmileyFaceTee_yellow.jpg

sweater (@1:17): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxlTEElTGYA

pants: http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/Korean-clothing-harem-pants-super-baggy.jpg

shoes: http://rupertgrint.net/rupertised09/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/converse.jpg

jacket (@1:24):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxlTEElTGYA

beanie:http://chichere.com/store/gallery/uploads/2009/11/4f9a72500beanie1.jpg.jpg

I stepped out of my house and found Jong Hyun walking up to me.

"Oh, that's not lady-like." He scoffed.
"Whatever. I dress like a dude so what?"
"It's cute." He commented. I blushed abit, then he laughed.
"You're so cute. You're blushing.
"It's cold and I don't have a scarf." I claimed, then got into his car. He drove us to the building, then when we got inside, I took the beanie off, and fixed my hair quickly so it was tied up.

hair (but black hair with my bangs tucked behind my ear): http://www.easy-hairstyles.com/images/ponytail-hair.jpg

"Let's go. I'll show you around." He took me everywhere in the building possible. And he introduced me to other groups. Our final stop was Super Junior. We walked in and we bowed to them.

"Anneyong hasseyo. Jung Mina ibnida."
"Anneyong hasseyo. Uri nun Super Juni-OR!" They chanted. After they introduced themselves, I thought about one of the members.

*So that could be him huh?* I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jong Hyun shook me.

"Mina, did you hear what he just said?"
"Huh?"
"Mina-yah? Remember me? It's Kyu Hyun oppa. Did you miss me?" He said.

*It's him.*

"So it is you huh. You jerk. No, no I don't."
"What's going on here?" I heard Eeteuk ask.
"I'm so sorry...I know that I should've came."
"You know what? I was actually really happy you didn't come."
"What?" Kyu Hyun gasped.
"I was happy. I had better people to depend on. Oh, and did you know that, that same day you didn't come, my parent's died?"
"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Tradgic right? They died. So did my brother who was supposed to be born on THAT SAME DAY! But no, they got into a car accident on the way to the hospital. Some idiot truck driver rammed the car. 4 years ago, my so called mother who had taken care of me since then died right after giving birth to her son. Ms.Choi. Her husband died 3 weeks before that. I was alone. If you never left me, then I wouldn't have had to suffer. I was alone, taking care of Ms.Choi's son, as my own son. He is my son now. She told me to be the mother. I've stayed awake for as long as 2 weeks, barely any sleep. The most sleep I got was up to an hour. If you were there helping me, I wouldn't have had to stay away for 2 weeks straight. But you're a bastard that left me. You left me for Eun Mi." I explained as I cried.

"You could've been the father...Even though he wouldn't have been blood related, still a father."
"We were still kids though!!" He protested.
"But you were my only friend. No one liked me for no reason. They tossed me out of every group, and I was alone. But I looked up to you. You were so kind, until you fell for Eun Mi. Then you left me for her. I liked you so much, and you were too blind to even see it?!"

"YOU LIKED ME?!"
"Yes I did. I fell for you, so hard. But I clearly saw you weren't willing to catch me. When I found out you liked her, I was upset, but I was even more upset when you left, without even telling me. When you left, I didn't even care that you liked her, I just didn't want to be alone anymore. But turns out when I was 15, I was all alone, with a new born. Do you know how freaking stressed I got?! I couldn't have got a job just yet until her was two because no one was willing to baby sit him. I had to sell so much things that belonged to Ms.Choi just to get money. And some of mine too. And now you're an idol? And you never even called ever since you left. You're such a bastard." I continued, then ran off.

"MINA!" I heard Jong Hyun call.

No One's POV

Jong Hyun chased after the crying girl, and when he was right behind her, he caught her tied hair, then tugged on it, but he only took off her pony tail. He stopped running, and watched her. Mina turned her head around and looked at Jong Hyun for a sec. Then she turned her head back around, and kept running. In a few seconds, Jong Hyun sprinted, then caught onto her arm, and they both stopped running. He walked infront of her, then looked at her.

*Wow, she was right. I really didn't want to see her with her hair down. Her hair's all messy, and she's mad. It's so freaky!* Jong Hyun thought.
*Great. He saw me with my hair down. My hair's messy and I'm mad. Just my dream!* Mina thought.

"Look. I don't really care about him, but you have to let it go."
"Kim Jong Hyun, are you deaf? Didn't you just hear the whole story of my life?!" She yelled.
"I did. And I'm sorry, but you have to calm down. Forget him. Just think of him as an ordinary idol." Jong Hyun said sincerly. Then Mina hugged him tightly and cried.
-----------------------------------------------------------
08/21/10