Cake Shop

The Kingdom's Key

 

 

 



< Third Person's POV >

The four boys who guarded the house left feeling sleepy and tired, they stayed up all night, Guarding the house and preventing Hansol to do something. Meanwhile inside the house, all the girls were still in dream land except one, It was already 9:30 in the morning, even the alarm that was set exactly at 8am wasn't heard. All of them were so tired from last night because of Hansol, the arrogant part of him caused alot of trouble. He started a food fight with Hojoon to get back at him, Hojoon being the hot tempered hyung he is, threw something back at hansol, but Hansol was quick enough to dodge it causing the hand full of mashed potato to land on Minmin's hair, this started the food fight.

After that, without even washing himself, Hansol turned the TV on and sat on the sofa, staining it with the food that was attached to his body, luckily the sofa was leather, which made it easier for Yohyun and Heerin to clean it up. After being forced to wash up, Hansol turned the Radio on, and started to sing and dance with every song that was played, while the others just look at him, sleepily. When Hansol got tired, he went outside and he was followed by the 3 other boys. All the girls cleaned the house, and washed themselves. after an hour of cleaning, they crawled themselves to bed at 2am in the morning. 

< Minkyung's POV >

" YAH KIM MINKYUNG! " I heard a loud knock on the door, " What the heck..... " I mumbled, covering my ear with a pillow and pulling my blanket to cover my body, " MINKYUNGIIIEEE!!!! " another knock on the door, " WOULD YOU JUST STOP KNOCKING ON THE DOOR?! ARE YOU GOING TO BREAK IT OR SOMETHING?! " and finally, my true alart clock. I peaked on my blanket and saw Rin eonnie scratching her head. I felt lazy to get up so I decided to let Rin eonnie handle Jin.

I stretched my arms and legs and yawned,  rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair, stayed in bed and wait for Rin eonnie. I heard people talking downtrairs " Yah, Min eonnie, don't you have a date with Jin today? " I saw Minmin all dressed up and fixing her hair. My eyes widen in realization,

" TISH WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE US UP?! " I hurridly grabbed my towel and took a fast shower. ' I forgot about the cake shop opening... " I heard Rin eonnie say effortlessly. " Yah! Rin eonnie! was it Jin? the one who was knocking? " I asked while I was coming out of the bathroom, she then stood up and got her towel, " Yeah, they're waiting there, Wake Yohyun up. " she closed the bathroom door and started to shower. I walked to my room since we slept in the guest room for all of us to fit in, I opened my closet and grabbed a black sleevless top, black pedal jeans and my red cardigan. I dried my hair and tied it up into bun. I took my red sandals and went down stairs. 

" Well Min noona and Mimin is done, Rin and Yohyun noona to go. " Taehyung said. Taehyung and Jiin were the only ones there. They were watching the sport channel so I decided to go to the kitchen and find something to drink. I saw Minmin drinking milk, she smiled at me and drank all the milk in her glass, " Jin oppa said you're going with Kidoh Oppa. Where is he? " She asked, " Now that you mentioned it, Where is he? " I opened the fridge and got the bottle of strawberry milk, " Bjoo and Jenissi Oppa are coming too, though.. " Minmin mumbled. 

 

" Min! Minmin! lets gooo~ " I heard Yohyun from the iving room, Minmin placed the glass in the sink and left it there, I drank all the milk and threw the bottle in the trash can. 

 

< Third person's POV>

The six of them headed outside,  " hey, where's Kidoh Oppa? " Minkyung asked Jin, Jin frowned " You call him Oppa but you never call me Oppa.. " he became sulky after that. Minkyung just chuckled, ' acting like a princess again ' she thought, " Oh come on! Where is he? " Minkyung ased again, Jin turned to his right and smiled, " there he iss~~~~ " Minkyung looked and saw kidoh, Jenissi, Pgoon and Bjoo walking to their direction, " Why is he here? " Heerin whispered to Yohyun, who just shrugged because she didn't know why too. 

" Morning!~ " Jenissi greeted lively, he waved at all of them and walked to Yohyun, " Hi, yohyun! " He greeted her with a smile. When all of the greeting and smile was done, MinMin, Taehyung, Jin, Min and Kidoh took Jin's car while the other 5 took Heerin's car. " I'll drive. " Pgoon looked at Heerin and held his hand infront of her, asking for the key. " Why? You might break my car or something, It's fine. " She took out the key and clicked the botton to open all the doors, she was going to walk to the driver's seat, but Pgoon grabbed the keys from her and and opened the pasenger seat for Heerin, " I insist, Heerin-ah " He gave her a small smile. Heerin let out sigh and just entered the passenger seat half-heartedly. Pgoon closed the car's door and walked to the Driver's seat.

after 15 minutes of driving, they parked infront of not-so small, not-so big Cake shop, " Matoki Cake factory.. ? " Minmin read the naame of the cake shop, " Isn't that a weird name for a Cake Sop? " Yohyun laughed. They entered the shop, a lot of people where already sitting and eating cake. A middle-aged woman approached them when they entered, being respectful teens that they are, they bowed and greeted the lady, " Welcome~ It's so nice to see fresh faces early in the Morning. " The ahjumma said smiling with her eyesmile on. Heerin and Minkyung was smiling widely, the ahjumma reminded them of their Mother, a sweet and serene smile. She looked around and waved at a teenaged boy, about the same age as Pgoon, " Yongguk-ssi~ get a table for these cuties please! " the ahjumma said, Yongguk smiled and looked at the group of teens, bowing and smiling at him. " Follow me then. " he said with a smile, Pgoon and Jenissi on the other hand felt weird

When they were all seated, Yongguk gave them each a menu of the shop, " Zelo-ah! Take the oder of table 6 " Yongguk called a Silver-white haired tall boy smiling happly at the costumers. Yongguk left their table with a smile. " Annyeong~ Zelo-ibnida! May I take your order? " the boy asked politely. " Aren't you a bit young to be working? " Taehyung asked, Zelo just laughed and nodded

After that cute little talk with Zelo, they all ordered and waited for their cakes and coffees. " we should'v brought Hojoon with us. " Jenissi said, Pgoon nodded. " why? " Heerin asked, Pgoon who was beside her leaned closer a whispered to her ear, she flinched because of the contact of air in her ear, she pushed Pgoons face away. With an irriated look Pgoon asked what's wrong " Her ears are sensitive.. " Jenissi said, Pgoon could only nod and smile sheepishly.

Jenissi turned to Yohyu and whispered " we don't feel comfortable with the waiters here.. Something feels weird.. " 

" Your cakes are heree~ 3 strawberry cheese cakes, 2 blue berry cheesecakes, 2 chocolate mocha cake, 2 french vanilla cake and 1 coffee flavored cake, " A black-haired guy with really visible cheek bones said. " Enjoy~ " He said while he places the last Coffee on Minmins side. They all enjoyed eating but Jenissi, Pgoon and Yohyun cant seem to enjoy. Yohyun started to feel weird as well. She looked at Heerin and saw that her eonnie was staring at her, possibly asking ' what's wrong? '  Yohyun stood up, " Rin eonnie, can you come with me to the ladies room ? " she asked, without asking why, Heerin stood up getting her bag and walking with Yohyun.

 

< Yohyun's POV >

" What's wrong? " Heerin asked as soon as we entered the ladies room. " Pgoon Oppa and Jenissi Oppa told me that they don't feel easy about the waiters here. They feel something different and weird.. " I explained to her, she nodded, " You can feel it too? " I asked her,

" Yeah, especially to Yongguk-ssi, there's this weird strong aura around him.. " she said. It's not being over acting or anything, but since we have these so-called " powers " we started to feel incoming trouble. " Should we call Hojoon-ssi and ask him? " Heerin eonnie joked,

" Nah, let's go they might think we pooped or something. " I said, having a final glance at the mirror. As soon as we steped out the Ladies room, a boy a little taller than me was smiling at us. " Anyeong~ Jongup Ibnidaa~ " he said with a really wide smile. " I think you dropped this? " He handed a blue tinted handkerchief, " I'm Sorry--- but... " When I was about to give it back to him, he walked fast, away from us. " Is it yours? " Heerin asked me. I just shook my head slowly and looked at the handkerchief. 

There was a paper in between the folds. I took it, " a note? " Heerin eonnie stated the obvious. I opened the note and to my surprise, it wasn't a love letter

 

" LEAVE NOW, YOU GIRLS SHOULD BE AT HOME.. GUARDING THE KEY.. RIGHT? 

 

 

 

The note stated, " What the... " I whispered, Heerin eonnie grabbed the paper and crumpled it, " Let's go. They're probably done.. "  she gave me a small smile but I can see she was a bit scared. I nodded and we both walked back to our table. " Hey, you haven't eaten you ca----- " Jin said but he was cut of, " lets go home, Minjung called.. " Heerin  lied to them

MinMin stood up " why what happened? " " something. Let's go... Now.. " I said, Heerin and my breathing wasn't very normal. 

 

< Third person's POV >

 

" why are you still here? did'nt I tell you to leave? "  A verry familiar voice spoke, but only Heerin and Yohyun could hear hiim, " Who are you....? " Yohyun asked with a very low voice, hoping that no one heard her. " What happened? " Jenissi asked Yohyun. " We'll tell you, later. Let's just go.. " Heerin assured them.

When she turned around, she jumped in shock to see a guy with sharp features, smiling at her.. " I'm sorry. Did I scare  you? " a double meaning statement. Heerin shook her head, " No, I'm sorry. " She lowered her head and smiled at him, " Excuse me, We're leaving.. " Pgoon took Heerin's arm and walked towards the exit, Jenissi went to the Cashier counter and paid for everything. The others were waiting outside, " Yo, Noona You okay? " taehyung asked Yohyun, she just smiled at him and said she was fine. 

 


" Are you sure you don't need help ? " Jin asked Minkyung who was already standing infront of their mansions door, " Yeah, we can handle everything, besides I don't think anything serious would happen.. " She smiled at him, " okay, Go inside now. We'll go now. " they wave at the girls and said goodbye. Jenissi, Bjoo Kidoh and Pgoon, walked behind their mansion because their house was just behind. Pgoon glanced at Heerin and Yohyun, " What exactly happened ? " he asked himself.

As the four of them reached the back of the house, Pgoon let out his Greying Black wings and flu to the nearest window, Which is Heerin's Room. Jenissi and the two other boys  followed him, but of course they don't have wings so the climbed up the tree. " why don't we just enter through the door?! " Kidoh asked.

 

Meanwhile inside the house, " hey! Why'd you call? " Minmin asked Minjung, causing Heerin and Yohyun to feel guilty for lying, " Call? I didn't call you guys.. " Minjung said, MInmin looked at Yohyun and Heerin, " Eonniee..... "

The door bell suddenly rang, Minrae got up followed by Mingkyung and Jaemin and opened the door, They saw, Jenissi, Kidoh and Bjoo. " What appened to you three? " Jaemin asked, the three of them were all sweaty and were catching their breath, " try climbing a tree " Kidoh said. While they enter the Mansion, a loud bang was heard from upstairs, all of them looked at Jenissi, " Probably PGoon... " He said, He looked at Heerin and smiled, " I think he's in your room " He said,

Heerin's eyes grew wide. She ran upstairs to her room and to her surprise, a pair of wings were at Pgoons back. She was stunned by the sight, That was the first time she saw other wings, excluding MinMins, this one was different, it wasn't made of feathers. It was about her height, attatched to Pgoon's back, it was unnaturally beautiful, they were translucent and it looked some-what like leather and the edges were sharp. " Are you that amazed? " Pgoon broke the silence. " You're... You're beautiful... " Heerin blurted out, causing Pgoon's jaw to drop open, ' did she just call me beautiful?!?! '  he thought. 

When Heerin finally came to her senses and realized what she had said, " I- ahm -- I mean-- You're-- YOU'R WINGS OKAY, NOT-- NOT YOU! " she stuttered trying to defend herself, causing a tint of redness in her face, Pgoon on the other hand, just chuckled at her silliness, Owning a glare. " Hide it before Minrae sees it.. " She commanded,

 

" AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM! "

 


B.A.P IS BACK~~

Okay so I've finally decided to add up a little twist in the stories plot!~ I'm not actually good at writing suspenses so you might think that the note part is boring, but I tried! I'm sorryyyy~

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE~