Bibimbap

Hate... or Love...?

-EUNJOO POV-


I in a breath. Our faces were just inches away, I could even feel his breath on my cheeks.


"W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered.


"Answer my question." He said.


I sighed. I can feel my cheeks burning. This is so embarassing.


"We're just best friends. Nothing more." I replied.


He didn't seem convinced.


"Really?" He asked.


"Really."


He looked around and blushed. Why is he blushing? He isn't the one pinned on the tree!

"Then what's with the kiss?" He asked, not making eye contact.


I scoffed. Is he jealous?


"Actually, Taetae oppa is my far cousin. You see, that's why we're both 'Kim'." I stated.


His eyes widen in shock. He cleared his throat and walked away to Jimin and Taehyung as if nothing happened.


'What?! He just left me here? Such a freak.' I thought.


I walked to Taehyung oppa and smiled, acting the same as that brat Jungkook. He gave me a look and I just smiled. Jimin also gave Jungkook a 'tell-me-what-happened-or-I-will-kill-you' look. Jungkook just avoided eye contact and continued clearing his throat.


"Let's go! Why are we just standing here? Let's go hang out in that cafe!" I said while trying to clear the mood.


Taehyung oppa gave me a puzzled look while I just dragged him with me.


"Yah! Jimin! Go with us too!" I shouted back at the Jeon brothers as they were also dumbfounded by my action.


"Tell me what happen you little girl or I will tear you to pieces." Taehyung oppa muttered.


"Later! I'll tell you later." I hissed.


We reached the cafe and entered. I sat down on a table for four as Jimin and Jungkook also sat down, still confused. Taehyung oppa was ordering. He obviously knew my choice of drink, and maybe he knew Jimin's, but Jungkook...


Why do I even care if he gets a drink or not?! Of course he knows! He's close to Jungkook!


Taehyung oppa came with our drinks and placed them in front of us. He sat beside me and we sipped our drinks quietly.


"So... You three are going to live together, right?" Taehyung asked, to break the silence.


I nodded solemnly. Jungkook looked pretty shocked and choked on his chocolate frappe, Jimin just widen his eyes.


"W-wait, what?! I'm going to l-live with this spoiled idiot?!" Jungkook exclaimed.


Jimin just stayed quiet. I guess he's just shocked that Taehyung knew.


"Who are you to call me spoiled? I think you're the one who's annoying and cocky!" I spat out.


He scoffed.


"Who's the one who spilt milk all over my blazer?!" He said while pointing to his blazer.


I rolled my eyes.


"Who's the one who blocked me from passing?" I asked.


"Shush. People are looking. Quit with your love fight." Jimin spoke.


Jungkook's face looked so bewildered.


"Hyung! I thought you were on my side!" He nagged.


"I didn't say that she's correct." Jimin stated.


Jungkook puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms. Pft, how childish.


Jimin turned to Taehyung. They both smirked and laughed.


"Yah! What's funny?" Jungkook whined.


"He really can't hide it huh?" Taehyung asked Jimin.


"Can't hide what?" I asked.


"Yeah, too obvious dongsaeng." Jimin said while patting his dongsaeng's head.


"What's too obvious?" Jungkook asked.


Jimin leaned to his ear and whispered something which makes him go all red.


"W-what? N-no! Not in a million years!" He said.


Taehyung and Jimin high fived. I faked a cough to make my pressence known. Jungkook looked at me and blushed.


"It's boy stuff Joo. Girls can't know boy stuff." Taehyung said.


Pft. Boy stuff.


"I just hate him." I said while pointing to Jungkook, that annoying moron.


"Yeah, me too, I hate her." He said while emphasizing the word 'hate'.


"Uh-huh, yeah, you hate her. Wow, so believable." Jimin said.


I blushed. My heart started to flutter.


'Yah! Why is your self esteem so high? How could that moron like me?!' I scolded myself mentally.


I coughed awkwardly and sipped my drink.


Jungkook hit Jimin on the head.


"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Jimin shouted while rubbing the part where he was hit.


"Who told you to tease me?" Jungkook asked.


"Of course it's up to me! I'm the hyung!" Jimin stated.


Jungkook cursed and sipped his drink.


"Yah! Who told you to curse?!" Jimin said like a concerned father.


Jungkook just stuck his tongue out and continued sipping his drink.


"Do you know the address to our apartment Jimin?" I asked him.


"Umm, wait lemme write it down." He said and took out a pen and paper out of his school bag.


He wrote something and handed it to me.


I inspected the address. "It isn't that far from my school and your university. Guess it's like a 10 minute walk?" I suggested.


"Well, maybe." Jimin shrugged.


"Oh! Tell me the passcode. I wanna check this apartment out." I said to Jimin.


I gave him the paper and he wrote down a 4-digit number.


"0..1...0...7? How do you know my birthday?" I asked him.


"That's your birthday?! Well how do you expect me to know? It's Jungkook's birthday as well." He stated.


My eyes widened and looked over to Jungkook who is playing with his phone, maybe pretending not to hear the conversation.


"Oh." That was all I responded.


This Jimin guy wasn't as bad as he seems to be. But, marrying him just isn't the right thing to do. I looked at the clock on my phone and it's already 3 p.m. Might as well check this new apartment out.


"Guys, I'm going to the new apartment." I announced and picked up my backpack.


"W-wait! I'll go with you!" Jungkook said as he also picked up his bag and slug it over his shoulder.


I gave him a weird look but shrugged.


"Bye!" I said to Taehyung oppa and Jimin as me and Jungkook walked out of the cafe.


I looked back to find Jungkook walking a meter behind me.


"Yah! Don't walk too far behind! Come here!" I said as I dragged him beside me.


I looked over at him and tilted my head. His face was a light shade of red. Is he blushing?


No, he can't be blushing. Why would he even blush?


We walked side by side to the apartment, not even uttering a single word. I got to admit it was pretty awkward, but who cares anyway.


I went in the building of the apartment and walked to the lift. The lift doors opened and Jungkook and I walked in. I pressed the number 7 button since our apartment is located on the 7th floor.


We reached the 7th floor and went out of the lift. I looked at Jungkook, why is he so quiet?


I walked to our apartment, which is numbered 705, and entered the passcode. The door unlocked and we stepped inside. I took off my shoes and wore the slippers, Jungkook did the same. I walked around the apartment, it was pretty large. I only saw 2 rooms though.


"Yah! Why is there only two rooms?" I shouted over to Jungkook who is insepecting the kitchen.


"Me and Jimin hyung will be sleeping in one room I guess?" He said.


I nodded and peeked in one of the rooms. It had a queen sized bed and the size of the room was acceptable. It had turquoise ombred coloured bed sheets. I'm guessing this is my room. The walls had a very pale yellow wallpaper. My wardrobe is here, filled with 1/4 of the clothes I had at home. There's also a bathroom and a make-up table.


I went out of my room and went in the room beside it, which I assume is the Jeon brother's room. I took a small peek at their room and walked to the mini living room.


The room had a 30 inch curved Samsung branded TV with several sofas here and there. I nodded in approval and went to the kitchen to find Jungkook.


"Yah you spoiled brat, where are you?" I said as I entered the kitchen.


Jungkook was eating a bag of chips while looking at the walls. He turned to me and offered me chips. Aish this pabo.


"I'll be in my room eo? Do not attempt to disturb me or you'll find yourself with a red forehead." I threaten amd went in my room to study.


I heard my stomach grumble but ignored it anyways. I need to ace my grades.


I wonder what is Seokjin oppa doing in the US now...


-JUNGKOOK POV-

She's going to study? Sheesh. I stood up and drank a glass of water before checking of Eunjoo. I peeked through the door and saw her opening her books and preparing to study. Suddenly I heard her stomach grumble. I scoffed, she's hungry huh? I sighed and walked to the kitchen.

I'm going to cook for her a bowl of bibimbap. Wait, no. Maybe just a simple plate of kimchi fried rice? Aish, I'll go with bibimbap.


I went to the kitchen and took out all the ingredients to make bibimbap and started working. I made a few mistakes here and there, like the egg yolk didn't want to stay put! I sulked and continued my work.


In about 1 hour and 45 minutes, I am finally done with cooking this thing. I looked at the wall clock and it states 6:30 p.m. I picked up the bowl, put it on a tray and also prepared a spoon and chopsticks.


I took a sticky note and wrote some things. Aish what should I write?! Aish who cares what will I write anyways?! I wrote something quickly and carried the tray of food to her doorstep and put it on the ground. I peeked through the small gap in the door and saw that Eunjoo was still studying. I knocked her dor three times and rushed off to the sofa and pretended to sleep.

 

Why am I even doing this for her? She doesn't mean anything to me, right? I barely cooked for anyone, because we have chefs at home to cook for us.


Aish what's wrong with you Kook?

 


-EUNJOO POV-


I heard three knocks on my door. Aish what does that rascal wants? I stood up from my study table and went to open the door. When I did opened it, there was no one there. I was about to shout and call Jungkook here when I saw a bowl of bibimbap on the floor. I tilted my head and scanned the room for that Jungkook. He was sleeping soundly by the sofa... or maybe he isn't?


I picked up the tray and went back in my room. I placed it on my study table and looked at the sticky note.

 

Yah! Your hungry right? Eat this. I made it myself. Eat well eo?
~Jungkookie

 

I slightly smiled at the sight of the note. Aw, such a sweet guy.

 

Wait, what the hell did I just say?! I ruffled my hair and slumped on the chair. My stomach grumbled again and I sighed.

 

'Might as well eat his cooking.' I said to myself and started digging in.


Hmm, not bad actually.


Although the meat was a little too salty but, it's good. I finished the bowl and went out to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I washed it quickly and rushed to my room to write something in the sticky note. Once I'm done writing, I stomped out of my room and stuck the note on his forehead. He immediately awoken from his "sleep" and I ran off to my room to get back to studying.

 


-JUNGKOOK POV-

 

What the hell?! What is this thing. I looked at the note.

 

I ate well. Thank you for the food Kookie :D It was good! The best bibimbap I've tasted kekeke

P.S. the meat was a little too salty

-Joojoo

 

I blushed. I didn't expect her to reply, and she said it's the best bibimbap she ever tried. My heart thumped as I read the note all over again. I covered my face with the sofa pillow and smiled.


Sigh, I feel so happy right now and I don't know why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Hiii guys! So how's the story?? I hope it's nice. I'm on holiday now! Yippie! I can finally update faster. And also for FL, The sequel will have to wait T^T I'll be focusing on this first :D Please subscribe and  comment! And also if you want you can upvote for this story! Thankyou guys <3