The Only Girl

Trapped

Minhee, clad in a skinny jeans and a crop top, dragged her luggage along as she made her way down the stairs.

 

“Min?”

 

“Oh, oppa, good morning.”, she looked up. Seunghyun went up the staircase.

 

“You’re going to Jeju today? I thought the conference is next week?”

 

Seunghyun took the luggage from Minhee. She smiled.

 

“Why do you ask oppa?”

 

“I planned to introduce you to someone today.”, Seunghyun hid his smile.

 

“Who is it? Your girlfriend?”, she asked.

 

“Hmmm, may….be?”, he smirked.

 

“Yah Choi Seunghyun, don’t smirk at me!”

 

Seunghyun pretended he heard nothing as he went into the kitchen, leaving the frustrated Minhee alone.

 

“Aish this oppa. How can he be older than me? Ughh!”

 

Suddenly her phone rang. She smiled as she saw who’s the caller.

 

“Yes kkamjong?”, she beamed.

 

“Yah how many time I told you not to call me that?”

 

“Molla, after the hundredth time, I lost count already.”, she chuckled. She heard him laughed.

 

“When are you going to Jeju?”, Kai changed the topic.

 

“I needed there at 1 p.m. Wae?”, Minhee confused.

 

“Do you want me to dropped you off?”, Minhee smiled.

 

“Awww Kai. I thought you’re not gonna ask me that.”, Kai chuckled.

 

“I know you and cars are not a perfect match, Miss Choi.”

 

“Glad you know that Mr. Kim.”

 

_______________

 

 

A black Aventador pulled over in front of the Choi's mansion. The owner honked his car.

 

"Oppa, Kai's here. I have to go.", Minhee finished her sandwiches in a hurry.

 

Seunghyun put down his newspaper and gave Minhee a glass of water.

 

"Yah eat slowly."

 

"Gumawo oppa.", she reached for her handbag and luggage. Minhee hugged her brother.

 

"Be careful ok, princess?", he kissed her hair. Minhee smiled.

 

"Heol, what happen to the Bigbang's Tee-Oh-Pee? You're too cheesy oppa. It doesn't suit you.", she chuckled.

 

"Yah Choi Min~", she ran to the front door.

 

"Bye oppa saranghae." Minhee blew his brother a flying kiss.

 

Seunghyun smiled.

 

"That brat."

 

_______________

 

 

"Min, call me when you're finished, okay?", Kai said as he pulled over in front of the Lotte Hotel.

 

"Kim Jongin, you're dead already if only I don't have a conference in 5 minutes." Minhee glared at Kai. He chuckled.

 

"You're laughing Kim Jongin? You think its funny huh? I still can make it if only you didn't stop for a 'heavy breakfast'.", Minhee made invisible quotation with her fingers.

 

"I mean, who the hell craving for black pork early in the morning?", she ranted.

 

"Yeah right. Who the hell order another two serving of black pork early in the morning?", Kai mimicked her.

 

"For the girl who have a conference, you sure are enjoying your black pork a little too much.", he smirked.

 

She looked at him, baffled.

 

"Heol~ you're unbelievable Kim Jongin. I should have gone with Suho oppa.", she mused.

 

"You know what Kim Jongin? You can go back to Seoul, alone!", she went out of the car and slammed the door loudly.

 

"Min!", he called her.

 

"Is she on period?", he murmured.

 

Kai shrugged.

 

"Girls!"