The Unlucky Lady

Trapped

- 6 days before the dinner between the Kim's and the Choi's -
 

 

Her heels clicked as she made her way into her car, deeply thinking about something.


"I wish none of us will get hitched."


Minhee silently prayed.


It has been a tradition for both Choi and Kim families to held a dinner at least once a month since they were already close like a family.


Just a few months ago Choi Dongwook and Park Hanbyul announced the engagement of their eldest son to a Gyusei Holding heiress, Lee Hyerin during the dinner.


Minhee has been in a very bad mood that day and it worsen when she noticed the presence of the Gyusei Lady hugging her brother's arm.


Min knew about how often she frequent all the night club in Seoul and the way she changed her boyfriend like she changed her Prada bags.


Of course Minhee knew.


That has been trying to hit on Kim Jongin before.


That's why Minhee had no choice but to run a background check on her.


And guess what she found?


That Lee Hyerin has had an abortion before.


How could Min let Jongin be with her? And now what? Her brother? 


Never, .


Guess what happened on that unfortunate day (for the Gyusei lady of course)?


Well,

 

Minhee happened.

 

 

____________________

 

 


--One night, somewhere in Cheongdamdong--

 


When Hyerin's mother asked Min if she has any boyfriend and wanted to introduce her to their nephew, she told them she already has one (which earned her sceptical looks from her brothers and Kim brothers).

 

"I'm currently single right now, aunty. But I have a long list of suitors from chaebol's sons to supermodels. Idols and actors also included.", Min mused.

 

She intentionally spitted out the name of all the guys the Gyusei heiress has been sleeping with, causing the girl fidgeting in her seat.
 

"By the way aunty, I'm not prepared for marriage yet. I hate kids. If I ever had one, I would probably done an abortion somewhere secluded like a rural hospital maybe, where people will never know what I've done.", Minhee eyed the Gyusei lady broke out in sweat.

 

The Kim's and the Choi's exchanged glances with each other.

 

"Choi Minhee! That's not a way to talk in front of the guests.", Dongwook raised his voice.
 

Minhee ignored her father as she turned to Hyerin.
 

"Right, Hyerin-shi?", She smirked.
 

"I need to use the restroom.", Hyerin excused herself.


"Me too.", Min smiled politely.


Joonmyun grabbed Minhee's arm.


"What do you think you're doing?"


He whispered.


"Just enjoying myself. Don't worry oppa, I need to do this."


She pat Suho's hand reassurely, then made her way to follow Hyerin.


"Hyung, I don't think she's the one you should be worrying about.", Kai chuckled as he crossed his arms.


"I know."


Joonmyun sighed as he looked at the direction Minhee gone to.