The Girlfriend

Trapped

—In a steak house in gangnam-gu, 5 days before the dinner with the Choi’s and Kim’s—

 

 

Minhee was typing on her phone when she walked through the entrance door of the restaurant.

 

 

“Welcome miss! Have you made a reservation yet?” The waitress asked.

 

 

Minhee looked up from her phone.

 

 

“Yeah, under Choi Seunghyun’s name.”

 

 

She smiled at the waitress.

 

 

“This way, miss.”

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

“Minhee- yah!”

 

 

Seunghyun called for Minhee while waving his hand.

 

 

Minhee was a little surprised to see that there was an unknown woman was sitting beside her brother. She smirked slightly.

 

 

“Oppa, annyeong!” She said while hugging Seunghyun.

 

 

“Min, this is...”

 

 

Seunghyun tried to introduce the woman next to him. She looked kind of surprised.

 

 

“Oh, you must be the miss girlfriend, right?”

 

 

Minhee stretched out her hand towards the woman.

 

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Tiffany, Stephanie Hwang, apparently the miss girlfriend.”

 

The woman finally introduced herself and shook Minhee’s hand with a smile on her face.

 

 

“Hi, Tiffany-sshi. I’m Minhee, or Min, the sister. I can call you unnie, right? Or, are you perhaps younger than me?” 

 

 

Minhee took a seat in front of the couple.

 

 

“Aniyo, you’re younger, unnie is fine.”

 

 

She chuckled.

 

 

“What is this weird vibe I’m getting? Since when do you get along with female population, Minhee-yah?”

 

 

Seunghyun felt amused watching the whole situation unfold in front of him.

 

 

“Wae oppa? Do you want us to not get along then?” 

 

 

Min rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

“What?! You guys knew each other? Since when? What? How?”

 

 

Seunghyun asked while looking back and forth between Minhee and Tiffany.

 

 

“Minhee-shi and I, we met before at the Mall. She kinda helped me with something.”

 

 

Tiffany explained.

 

 

 

“What kind of help? Why didn’t I know about this?”

 

 

 

“Do you remember last week? When I told you there’s a customer who was trying to steal our products and then a witness managed to stop the thief?”

 

 

“Yeah, but why is it related with th... oh, Min was the thief?”

 

 

“Yah Choi Seunghyun!”

 

 

“Hahahaha I’m just kidding! Duh you really need to chill sis!”

 

 

“Minhee-shi was the one who helped us but, I didn’t know she was your sister.”

 

“Wait you really didn’t know Minhee?”

 

Seunghyun asked. Tiffany blinked and nodded her head.

 

“Right, you don’t even recognised me back then when we first met. No wonder.”

 

Seunghyun sighed.

 

“Jjinjja? Fany unnie didn’t recognised the great T-O-P of Big Bang?! Wah, daebak!!”

 

Minhee laughed while clapping her hands. Then, she took her brother’s hand and shook it.

 

“Congrats, oppa! Unnie here is a keeper. Good job! But I can’t say congrats to you unnie since you probably can do better than Seunghyun oppa here.”

 

Minhee then patted Tiffany's hand, who was currently laughing at Seunghyun’s mad face.

 

“Yah! Choi Minhee, you...”

 

______________
 

 

A/N I'm sorry it took me so long to update. But I kinda lost inspiration since I don't love exo as much as I was years ago. But I promise to try and finish it. I do have one question though, what if I change the characters to another group besides exo, would you guys still want to read this fanfic?!