The Savage Heiress

Trapped

Hyerin was reapplying her lipstick when Minhee came into the toilet. She went in front of the mirror to check her make up, just beside Hyerin.

 

“Hmm, have we met before?” Minhee asked.

 

“I don’t think so.” Hyerin chuckled.

 

“Really? But you seem so familiar.” Minhee wondered.

 

“Oh I kind of got that a lot. Maybe you saw me in Instagram? I am a model after all.” Hyerin laughed it off.

 

“No, I don’t think so. Was it in a club in Hongdae? Or was it at the clinic?”

 

Minhee tapped her finger on her chin.

 

“But eyyy, no way it was you, because the woman I saw in Hongdae last week had a boyfriend already. And the clinic is for pregnant women, but it’s impossible since you’re not pregnant....”

 

She trailed off to see Hyerin reaction. 
 

Hyerin started to feel nervous.

 

“Nahh, I must be mistaken you for someone else, right?” Minhee fake her laughed.

 

“Of course, that’s someone else! I don’t have a boyfriend! And of course I’m not pregnant!”

 

Hyerin defended herself rather aggressively.

 

“Okay! If it’s not you, then it’s fine. You don’t have to be that defensive.” Minhee smirked.

 

“Besides, who would let such women to be married to their brothers right? Not me, obviously! If I would ever face that situation, only god knows what I would do to break the engagement off.”

 

Minhee stared right into Hyerin’ s eyes through the mirror.

 

“What are you trying to imply, Minhee-shi?” Hyerin faced towards her right, towards Minhee.

 

“Nothing! I’m just saying, if you want your secret to be kept a secret, I guess you need to stop this engagement, don’t you think?”

 

Minhee raised her eyebrow challengingly which causing Hyerin's face to turn pale as white as her dress.

 

There goes the conversation between the Gyusei heiress and the Choi Group Iron Lady. 
 

Can you guess who is the winner?

 

_____________________

 

Soon after they went back to the table, Hyerin told her parents that she didn’t want to continue with the engagement causing both families to be dumbfounded after hearing the decision. 

 

Seunghyun muttered a silent thanks to her sister, while Joonmyun could only shook her head at Minhee.
Kai gave her a low five under the table which in returned causing Min to grin from ear to ear.

 

They ended the dinner at around 11 p.m. and the four went to the nearest pub for a celebratory drink after that.

 

“Cheers to Min for keeping Seunghyun hyung’s bachelor title!” Kai raised his glass.

 

“Cheers!”

 

They clinked their glasses.

 

“What did you do to that Gyusei Lady, Minhee-yah?” Sunghyun asked after sipping his wine.

 

“Hyung are you sure you want to know?” Suho returned the question to Seunghyun.

 

“Oh wait! On second thought, I don’t think I wanted to know that bad.” Seunghyun laughed causing the other two guys to chuckle.

 

“Yah! I’m not that bad, guys!” Min elbowed her brother. 

 

“Yeah, sure!” Kai said jokingly.

 

"Shut up, Kkamjong!"

 

Min threw the napkin at Kai.

 

_________________
 

A/N:

Never thought I took so long to update hahahaha

btw I've changed the younger brother character from Choi Minho to Choi San from Ateez since San suits the young idol image hahahaha