01

FIRE+ICE, DEMON=ANGEL AND THE REAPERS [HIATUS]

Small fragile looking, smooth short almond colored hair, big black shining orbs with long eyelashes, pointy nose ,pink plump lips. That’s No Minwoo for you. He was taking his step confidently toward his new school, Starship High school. Yes, it was his first day as a highschooler. Minwoo grinned.

“ haha.. the world is in my hand!!”. He stared up at the enormous building for a while as he reached the front gate, elation  overwhelmed him. One tiny tear escaped from the corner of his eyes.

“excuse me, move!!”. He was violently shoved by someone.

Unfortunately…

“Aaaarrr !”. Minwoo fell into a puddle of mud. Not just fell but sprawled fully into the mud.

“OH BLOODY ! Whoever dare to push to me!! I oughttokillemwithmybarehand!!”. Minwoo huffed angrily, rubbing away the mud stains from his uniform in vain. He stood up with his soaked-with-mud uniform. He looked around, glancing dangerously.

“who dare did this to me!!”. Students who walked around watched him curiously.

“Poor boy.”

 “Should we help him?” 

“Newbie??” Minwoo avoided being the centre of attentions and ran to the toilet for wherever it was. He walked around the 1st floor corridor of Block B while being stared by others again. Clenching his bag against his chest to conceal the messiness, he prayed that he’ll find toilet quickly. He noticed that two boys who stood near a window across him seemed to stare at him intently.

“creepy.”.

 As he passed through them…

“Toilet’s that way~”, said one of the boys cheerfully, pointing at the farthest corner of the corridor.he had watermelon cut hair, sharp eyes, button nose and thin lips, while the other one has well-built body, goog-looking with ruffled hair and tall.

“Thanks.” Minwoo moved to the pointed direction, glancing back at them at intervals.

“They don’t  even wear uniform..and look suspicious.” Minwoo grunted while rubbing his shirt using soap with all his might.

“I’m not gonna study with this ugly uniform! Not on my 1st day!!”, he cried forlornly. Pap! Something landed on his face. He grabbed it. 

“T-shirt??”. He stared at it, quizzed. Then someone appeared, leaning against the doorway of toilet, looking amused.

“Wow! He’s dhkjsjyej..(so cool).!”, Minwoo thought. The guy with pale skin, black spiky shining hair, sharp nose and thin red lips approached him. Minwooo could felt his heart thumping faster as he took a step closer.

“Are u ok? Just thought that you might need something to wear since your uniform….is not wearable.”, the guy said, smiling warmly.

I nodded, eyes not leaving his face. Oh, his voice flows like liquid. His smile makes my mud soaked body warm. His…wait, what?? What the hell am I thinking about? I shook my head, annoyed by myself.

“Hello? Earth to No Minwoo~”. He waved his long slender hand a bit.

“Y..Yeah? Emm..thanks.. I’ll use it.”, I took the t-shirt from him, my finger slightly touched his. I blushed at the contact. Wait, I’m blushing? Yup, the doomsday getting closer. He chuckled. Btw, its sounded like bells ringing. ???. I’m so hopeless.

“So, you’re freshman? Never saw you before.”, he asked, body leaning on the sink.

“Yes, my 1st day..1st unlucky day.”, I sighed. He noticed.

“Don’t worry I’ll bring you to your class and explain the situation to your teacher. Hurry up get change!”. I nodded a little too vigorously and smiled big enough to almost rip my face into two. Oh, he such a sweetheart, truly prince charming~.

“So, what class are you in?” We walked up the stairs.

“1 Alpha.” He clicked his tongue.

“3rd floor it is..”. he looked at me, smiling sweetly. I could felt my skin contracting and my blood vessels almost burst out as his eyes boring into mine. His eyes looked cold, like ice (not in a bad way). I felt a sudden tingling sensation in my stomach. I winced slightly.

“We’re here, 1 Alpha.”. he led me in, llike a gentleman himself.

“Good morning, Mrs. Kim.”. he bowed politely toward the teacher. I copied him. Mrs. Kim seemed to not expect him to be there.

“Oh, Donghyun! What brings you here?”. So, his name is  Donghyun? He pointed at me.

“Minwoo here involved in a little accident earlier, so he end up being late and messed up. So, he couldn’t wear his uniform. He’s wearing my PE shirt for now,if you wont mind.”, he explained smoothly, leaving the girls stunned at how cool he was. I smirked, involuntarily feeling proud to be involved with him.

“Ok, thanks for bringing him here. You’re such a reliable President. I’ll buy you coffee later, ok?”, Mrs. Kim voiced, smiling fondly at him. He chuckled.

“I’ll see bout that. I better get going.”. he tapped my shoulder few times. “see you at lunch No Minwoo, rooftop. Good luck.”, he whispered as before flahing me a million-dollar-couldn’t-buy-it smile. I scratched my head sheepishly. Mrs. Kim and the girls seemed to be jealous.

 

“So, No Minwoo, introduce yourself to the class then we can start our lesson.”, said Mrs. Kim monotonously. She looked like she rather spent the time with Donyhun. Me too, feeling the same. Am I falling in love?

…………………………

 

“Minwoo, canteen?”. The boy with a girlish face and shot brown hair asked Minwoo quizzically as he trotted the opposite way to the canteen.

“Emm.. I gotta go somewhere so, later Sungjong~”. Sungjong waved cheerfully.

“Ok.”. Minwoo had to sandwiched his way into a swarm of hungry kids heading to canteen. He needed to find Donghyun. Finally, he reached the rooftop before he even realized it.

“Wow, I found it.”. he rounded the rooftop, eyes wildly examined around.

“took you long enough.”. Donghyun appeared, grabbing two cans of coke in his hand. Minwoo smiled automatically.

“Eh, you come.”

“ofcoz.”. Donghyun handed him coke.

“Thanks.”.So, both of them just stood there, drinking coke, silently enjoying the wind engulfing their already cold bodies (since its fall). Minwoo stole glances at Donghyun at intervals. Donghyn caught that and chuckled a bit.

 “Ah.. I hear bells ringing again.”, thought Minwoo absentmindedly. Donhyun faced him with light intently shone on his pale skin, making it glow and his eyes glittered under the sunlight. Minwoo swallowed.

“OMG, he’s so made in heaven!”, he thought aloud without him knowing. Donghyun couldn’t help himself laughing.

 “Thanks, but I’m not from heaven.”. Minwoo blushed heavily.

 “What? You can hear my thought”. Donghyun laughed again.

“Coz you kinda thought outloud, don’t you think?”. Minwoo faceplamed himself.

 “seriously…”. Minwoo quickly stepping away from Donghyun. He felt so embrassed.

“Don’t go anywhere~”. Donghyun pulled the end of his sleeve toward him. Minwoo mentally yelped.

“Don’t you need a guide to show you around?”. Minwoo nodded without thinking twice.

“Ok, lets go~”. So, they spent their lunch touring around the school.

 “That’s library, that’s labs block, that’s teachers’ room, over there music room, gym, art room…”. They stood in front of an isolated room.

“Welcome to my office~”.Donghyun gestured him inside.

“Whoa”. The office was cozy like a living room. Thre’s LCD tv attached to the wall, fluffy sofas on the right, coffee table on the left, and wooden bookshelf at the back. They sat on the sofa.

“So you’re really a President? As in president who are good at everything?”, asked Minwoo.

“Yes and No. I’m not good at everything.”. Minwoo raised an eyebrow.

“You’re the top student, aren’t you?”

“yeah,..”

“ you play soccer,don’t you?”. Donhyun nodded.

“rugby?”

“the captain..”

“swimming?”

“slightly..”

“track-running?”

“The Champion~”.

“how bout chess?”

“I won twice on National Championship.”. Minwoo snorted sarcastically.

“That’s approximately everything!”.Donghyun tiloited his head.

“So, you?”.

“what?”

“What’s your unrevealed talents?”. Minwoo shrugged.

“Dancing and rapping are my biggest charm!”.

“really?”. Minwoo nodded coolly. His eyes shining in anticipation. Donghyun smiled.

“you’re interesting..”. Minwoo chuckled nervously.

 

KRIIIINNGG!

 

“I better get going~”. Minwoo stood up quickly.

“o…ok.”. Donghyun escorted him to the stairs.

“by the way, you’re Donghyun, right ?”. Donhyun smirked.

“and you’re No Minwoo rite?”, he said playfully. Minwoo frowned.

“haha.. you’re cute..so, Kim Donghyun the name, remember it.”.Donghyun reached out a hand.Minwoo shook it gracefully.

“Awwh.you’re hot!”, Donghyun hissed, abruptly pulled off his hand. Minwoo blinked.

“is that a new pick up line?”, he thought. But, he winced like he’s in real pain. Redness aded Donghyun’s palm.

“Are you ok??”. He nodded.

“Just trying to hit on you~”, he joked, fanning his hand now redden hand.

“Ok, see ya~”. Minwoo climbed up the stairs feeling weird.

“Wait!”. Minwoo stopped half-way. Donghyun waved.

“Forgive me for shoving you this morning!! I can’t avoid it..sorryy!!”. With that, he disappeared less than 2 seconds. Minwoo stiffed.

“WHAT.THE.HELL.KIM DONGHYUN YOU JERK!”