Three

Fall

Han Mi Rae

I can never understand why all of us have to be gathered here at the gym like packs of tuna in a can. Thankfully, the gym is large enough to support all of us. There are one teacher for each classes, however, during PE some of the classes will have to mix from other classes. According to what the teacher usually tells us, it's a way for us to bond. 

Bond, my . 

How ironic. They've divided and labelled us into categories of smart and dumbs, rich and poor like we're branded items to be sold in the supermarket. Now, they expect us to get along and bond during PE.

We were all at the gym already. I can hear the girls squealing, so that means the flower boys were making their way into the gym. There are four of them. The leader, Kim Namjoon or mostly known as his nickname Rapmon. He's probably the most intelligent one out of them, top student in our school and the third across the schools in our country. Fun fact, his dad is the principle of this school. Kim Seok Jin, they say that he's the visual of the group and I heard that his family runs one of the top restaurants in this country and that his parents are both well-known chefs. Jung Ho Seok or known as J-hope, the most sociable and outgoing guy out the four. I'm not surprised because his mother owns a very famous host club and his father owns a famous touring business company. Then, Kim Taehyung, the cute of moe guy of the group. His parents are both actor and actresses, and he, himself has appeared in numerous CF's and played small supporting roles since he was younger. 

The girls' sights were all fixed on their left where the BTS made their entrance. 

"Ah, Rapmon oppa, you're so handsome!" a girl shouted.
"Jin, smile at me!" another girl yelled.
"J-hope! You bring hope to my life!"
"Tch. What's so great about them?" the guys grumbled.
"Yah, you wanna die?!" the girls got mad at the guys.
"You're just jealous because they're handsome and you guys look like bunch of dried up potato chips." another girl defended BTS.

The crowds riled up,there were voices calling out their names all over. voices of the girls and guys arguing with each other. It was chaotic. 

"Yah, yah. Look at that handsome guy walking with beside J-hope. I've never seen him before." a girl pointed out. 

He was much shorter than J-hope, probably around 5'9. Like snow white, his skin was pale as snow and he looked pretty skinny for a guy. Despite his lean body, his does have quite chubby cheeks which made him appear younger. I wonder what kind of person is he? 

"Are they friends?"
"Whoa, whoa. There's a new guy in BTS and he looks so cool!"
"I think I have a new bias now."

During each PE, usually two will be combined depending on the activities conducted. This will be decided by the teachers. Apparently, this time, our class were combined with the best class of our grade, class A and the most feared class, class F. They combined three classes this time because class A and F had the least number of students. 

"Okay, kids. Today we'll be playing dodgeballs. I want you to form four groups consisting of ten people each. Note that I also want each groups must have 3 to 4 students from different classes, arasso?" the PE teacher instructed. Everyone was looking for groups frantically and the girls were lowky trying to use this opportunity to be in the same group as the BTS. 

"Oppa, can I be in the same group as you?" asked a girl from our class.
"Oppa, pick me!"another girl pushed her aside. The girl became angry and they started pulling each other's hair and arguing about who deserves to be in the same group as them. Me, on the other hand, stood there awkwardly still looking for a group. 

Jimin appeared out of nowhere and asked me, "Do you have a group yet, Mirae?" I shook my head. "Great, then let's form a group and look for others, arasso?" he said enthusiastically. Well, he seems like he's having a good time. I saw him waving his hands and started shouting, "Anybody don't have a group yet?" 

My eyes were following him now. He started approaching people from class A first, then I noticed he started walking his way up to to some girls from class F. They nodded their heads and Jimin looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. He sure knows how to deal with people. All 9 of us gathered. I noticed Jimin was talking to one of the girls from class F. She was petite and beautiful. 

He was smiling all the time while he was talking to the girl but the smile he gave was different than the ones he usually gave out to people. It was a shy and sincere smile, and more affectionate. The girl on the other hand looked disinterested and aloof. I guess, he's no different than the other guys. They all like pretty faces.

"I think we need one more person." I pointed out as I looked at Jimin which is so unlike me. Jimin stopped talking to the girl and he quickly responded, "Oh yeah, I think we do. Does anybody need on-"

Before he could say anything, someone stood beside me and asked, "Can I join your group?"

When I turned to my right, I was surprised so I unintentionally blurted out, "Snow white!"