Six

Fall

Han Mi Rae

I got ready extra early to school today. Not because that's my usual routine but because I couldn't sleep a wink last night. My mind kept on going back to what happened during gym the day before. The scene where Jimin carried her out of the gym kept on playing in my mind like a broken record. All I did was kicking my blanket in frustration, tossing and turning on the bed all night. 

"Why am I still frustrated?" I murmured. 

"What did you say?" Mom shouted as she carried on cooking in the kitchen.

"Nothing." I answered.

"You're going to school already?" She asked but I was already out at the front door. 

As soon as I arrived to class, I noticed that one of my classmate was already sitting at her seat. As I was passing by her desk, I took a glance and apparently she was studying. I raised my eyebrows and murmured, 'Daebak, she's studying early in the morning? What dedication.' What was her name again? Kim Yu Ra was it? 

I never knew she was the studious type, she never looked like one because she seemed like the outgoing type that dislikes studying. Oh, what a way to stereotype but she's kind of interesting. Yu Ra lifted her head and turned around, "Oh? I didn't notice you were there. Good morning." she smiled at me. 

"Good morning." I replied. 

"This is the first time I saw you coming early." she continued.

"Oh, yeah? You usually come to school by this time?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she nodded shyly.

"Do we have like a quiz or something? I know my memories can be kind of bad sometimes." I scratched my head.

"Ah, no. I just like revising early in the morning because that's when your brain feels fresh and it can process information better, ya know? My oppa told me that and I've been following his since because he's kind-" 

"Mianhe, I talk a lot don't I?" she apologised.

"No, no, that's fine." I told her.

"You have an older brother, eh? How old is he?" I asked her.

Her eyes brightened and she started to pour out every single details about her brother. Turns out he's currently studying in one of the most prestigious university in Korea and he got in because apparently he's extremely smart and he got in with scholarship. 

'Kim Yu Ra
17
Outgoing but studious 
Idolises her older brother
Probably has brother complex'

My ears were about to fall off because she went on babbling about her brother for 15 minutes so I tried to find an excuse to escape  from the torture and ended up telling her I was going to the toilet. When in reality, I went on walking around the school. As I walking at the school corridor, I saw the same guy with black hair with a tinge of green standing under the same tree from the other day, but he was facing the other way around so I couldn't see his face. Without any hesitation, I sprint down the corridor because God, I've been wondering about him for the past few days. 

Min Yoongi 

'Yah, where are you? I was going to prepare a full breakfast for everyone, how can you just leave?'  was the text I received from Jin. All of us spent the night at Rapmon's place but I woke up early and wanted to get a breather I guess. 

'I'm already at school. Don't wait on me.' I replied as I walked to the nearest vending machine which was located at the entrance of the school's door to get something to drink since I haven't consumed anything yet. Then, I got myself a can of an iced coffee but as I was about to open my drink, some girl suddenly ran out of the door. I was surprised so my drink fell on the floor and some of the coffee spilled on my uniform.

"Aish." I grit my teeth.

"Yah!" I called out the girl but as she turned around, I realised that she was the same girl from the other day. She spaced out for a moment with gaped wide open. What is it with this girl? I picked up the can as I walked towards her. Before I get to say anything, she blurted out, "Oh, it's just you." 

Huh? Just me? What?

What did she mean by that? 

"What do you-"

"Oh, you spilled your coffee. You've got some coffee stains on your shirt too." she said looking concerned. 

"And who's fault was it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Huh?"

She's ticking me off, is she really this dense?

"Who ran out of the door-"

"I was really surprised when you, UGH!"

"These are brand new too, you know?" I pointed it out at her. 

"Eh, it was my fault? Omo, I'm so sorry." 

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Ah, let me see. Do you have any extra clothes right now?" she asked me.

"No, I brought my gym clothes home yesterday." 

"I have an extra gym clothese so I'll lend you mine for the time being and you can give me your uniform, I'll send it to the laundries. Plus, I'll get you a new coffee too." she said without any hesitation. I examined her expression and I've never seen a girl who looks like calm when they talk to me before. 

"How would I know you're going to give it back to me and not steal them like the girls usually do?" I asked her again.

"Wah, the girls really do that to you? Must've been hard for you to keep on buying new clothes." she answered. 

"You already know my face, my name and my class by now. There's no point in trying to steal your clothes anyways. Give me your number so I can contact you when it's done." she continued.

Ah, I get it now. This is her tactic, huh? She's a lot more cunning than I gave her credits for. I knew she had a thing for me. Trying to get my number now, are we? 

"I can't trust you with my number. How would I know you wouldn't spread it to other girls?" I raised my eyebrows.

She sighed again and then she looks at me, "You must've had a lot of bad experiences with girls, I pity you. Then, just give me your email if you really can't afford giving me any other info about yourself." 

We exchanged emails as we went over to her locker and she handed me her gym clothes. "I always get mine a size bigger than my real size, so it'll fit you just fine. Don't worry." 

When I was changing into her gym clothes, I noticed that  


 

 

[Editing in process]