Five

Fall

Han Mi Rae

After the dodgeball game, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I heard some girls talking in the stalls and stench of cigarette smells coming out from it. As soon as I heard that one of them were going to open their doors, I quickly entered one of the unoccupied toilet stalls. I peeked lower, trying to take a look of their shoes. It seems like there were three of them. 

I noticed that one of them were wearing white yeezy shoes which is quite expensive for a high school student to afford. 

"Ugh, the stench. Spray some of the babies on me, Minzy." one of the girls whined. Then, I heard a sound of someone spraying perfume. The smell of the perfume reached my nose. I was about to sneeze but I held it in and fortunately, I didn't sneeze. Even the perfume smelled expensive. These girls are probably from class A. 

"Do you have more of these? Gimme some." one of them asked. She sounded like she was chewing gum.

"Yeah, I placed the rest in my locker. I'll get it for ya later."

After they got out of the bathroom, I let out a relieved sigh. 
It's a good thing that I didn't get caught, catching them in action. Who knows what sorts of threats they might make if they knew I knew their wrongdoings. This is definitely one of the things I won't ever get involved in. 

Min Yoongi

That night, we all gathered at Rapmon's underground basement. Well, it was fully furnished with huge plasma tv, sofa, a kitchem, a bar, fridge and a bunk bed. All of us were gathered at the counter, waiting for Jin to make us dinner. He was the only guy out of five of us who had any idea to cook and loved it, thanks to the genes he got from his parents I suppose. 

"Yah, you bastards are just gonna look at me doing the hardwork? Help me out you scoundrels!" he exclaimed as he wipe off the sweats on his forehead. 

"You, peel the onions." he pointed at Rapmon.

"You, set out the plates." then his finger shifted to J-hope.

"You, help me wash these vegetables." he threw a plastic full of cabbages to Taehyung.

"You, since you're our special guest for tonight. I'll let you off the hook." he looked at me.

The others riled up and started complaining about how unfair he was. "Why bother going through all of these when we could just order for a take-out? Nobody can say no to pizza, right?" said Rapmon as his eyes were tearing up whilst trying to peel the onions.

"Yah, this is the first time we have a get together with all of us five after all these years. I don't wanna feed you guys with those junk foods." Jin answered.

"Pegopaa~Pegopaa~" Taehyung washed the vegetables as started rhyming his songs.

"If you're hungry, then get your job done quickly." said Jin sternly. 

"Okay." said everyone in unison.

"Are you gonna stay in Korea for good this time, Yoongi?" asked J-hope.

"Well, yeah I guess. I've been spending too much of my time in Chicago anyways. It's about time for me to head home and serve my country, right?" I joked.

"Any Chicago chiquitas?" Rapmon winked. When it comes to him, it's always about girls. 


"Aish, don't give me that dirty face while peeling onions, rascal." I said.

"How was your first day at school today?" Jin asked. I swear he's more like my mom than my mom is. 

"It was okay, I guess." I answered.

"Until you guys ditched me during PE." I folded my arms. They were all smiling sheepishly.

"Well, we just wanted you go and meet new people you know. Breaking the ice." said J-hope. 

"Breaking ice, my ." 

"Speaking of which, I did meet new people." I continued.

"There was this one weird girl who caught my attention." 

"A girl, you say?" Rapmon grinned.

"Is she pretty?" Taehyung asked.

I smiled recalling our conversation from today, "She was pretty...weird but in a good way."