Amazed !

Dream come true

By that trembling of yours, you came home with heavy thoughts in your head. You know it's actually a dream come true. But you barely got time to decide things. 

YG gave you three days to consider his offer. Of course, my heart was telling you to grab it. But the thought of you're actually a foreigner who only knew few things about Korea. 

I talked to my parents. They seems like not having any problems with it since their condition was i need to did well in my examination, and they don't care what kind of job you'll be taking. Guess what, im actually a top student in my university. So with that, it is actually my ticket to have their permission.

I hit the call button to call of YG.

Sophie: sir, you're taking me to Korea with you

 

It is just a day before im going to leave my country and start to be called as a trainee. Hwah, super excited and damn nervous too. Last check before sealing my luggage, suddenly YG called me.

YG: Sophie-yang, prepare with comfortable winter cloths with you. Since it is freezing in Korea, I dont want you to get all freeze when you arrive there.   Sophie: yes sir, I will. Thank you for informing.

Cant sleep. Just laying down on my bed waiting for clock to do his job. Suddenly, mom came into my room. 

Mom: Sophie honey, aren't you sleeping? What were you doing?                                Sophie: oh mom, no im not sleeping. I cant fall asleep.                      Mom: since like my sweetheart is going to leave me right. 

Oh no, I know this is coming.

 

Appearing at the airport, mom and i have all dark circle under our eyes. We were having a deep talk last night. It's been a long time since I slept with my mom in her hug. Last night, i thought that Im turning into a baby again. Fall asleep in her hand, it sure is only powerful hands of our mother could do.

 

YG: Sophie-yang. Are you ready?                               Sophie: *hugging all my family members* yeah, im ready.

 

As I reached to the sky, I cant help but tears coming out like downpours. YG pat behind your back as he understand and walk back to another seat. He can do anything he want or sit anywhere he want since it is his damned private jet man! 

I fall asleep for about four hours in the plane, until the stewardess wake me up. She ask me to wear my seat belt because it snowing heavily outside and  we are gonna arrive in an hour. 

YG asked me a sudden question, 

"You said that you are a YG-stan right?"                             "Yes i am sir. But why?"                                                      "So who would you wish to get us from the airport? I am giving you an opportunity to used me to summoned any of my artist."                                       "Wahh! I would be really happy if its the Bigbang, but I know it'll be going hard"                                                    "No it's not, they couldn't argue with me. Because I am their boss. Hahahahaha" YG laughed satisfied.

KOREA.

You finally arrived to Korea. Checking out and took you luggage. Both YG and me move towards the International Arrival door. YG make a phone call. Maybe he is calling his driver. No way he would call out Bigbang. He is just messing around with me.

*screams!!!!!!!*

Wow, what happen there? Why are the girls all freaking out? YG laughed looking at the girls and some security guard us into the crowd of girls and get into the limo. Phews passed all the girls. YG enter the front door while I enter the back door. Inside of the limo is so dark. I couldn't see anything. 

YG: yah, stop playing hide and seek with this girl and switch on the light already will you?

What is he talking about? Someone's here? 

*switch on the light* 

Annyeong!!!!! ; GD, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang.

"What the fu........" Sophie, oh I almost cursed just now. All of them laugh when they saw my reaction