Idol life

Dream come true

"Now for special debut, lets give a big applause to.... Babes!!!" -MC

As the MC annouced, we step onto the stage and stay at our position. Trying to hide nervousness from our face. We tried to show the best appearance. Songs start to play, and we move our body following the steps that we've been practicing.The audience were clapping and watching over us. 

.............................................

Back to the YG building, YG is waiting for us. When we came in, he showed a big smile that put us in ease. We cheered for our first stage and celebrate it among us. That night was the last night that we would have free time. Because after this, we would have to work for our promotion, interview, shows.

On the next day, we have a photoshoot for our album photobook. Next would be an interview. That is the only thing that I would worry about. 

Done with all of the schedules, we off back to our apartment. In the van, everyone is sleeping. But not me. I am tired, but I cant forget for what happen at interview session. 

"Sophie-shi, are aware of your difference from the other member?"                                                "In what way?"asking back to the reporter.                      "About your look. You're completely not a Korean but you've chosen to be debuted. Moreover, under YG entertainment."

I was speechless when I heard the question. Right after the interview, I secretly use manager's phone to look over comment about me. I am quite dissapointed as people unfavour me because of look. Rather from Alice, GeumOk and other member, they received good comment.  Manager caught me, and said, "they haven't see your true side. Its okay, be strong alright!" Looks like my expression showed that I am sad. 

In the apartment, finally look into my phone. I've received lots of messages from my family and friend from my country. My family obviously would send message that would make me happy. While my friends reaction was different. They are shock as many of them didn't know that I've become a trainee. 

Putting my head on my pillow, I fall asleep.