After 1 year ...

Dream come true

YG called you and your group to meet him at his office after lunch. JanDi, Geum Ok, Seon Dok and Alice is also a trainee at YG entertainment for 2-3 years. Way much longer than me. But, in the middle of summer last year, YG told us to be as group afterwards. We got so much closer and Alice, is a half korean and half american. So she quite understand me as a non-korean. I am really comfortable with them and they are really reliable. 

After lunch, as the promise. We met YG at his office. We are so nervous because we thought that we would be in trouble. My other member always have YG as a cold person because they rarely talked to him. While me, I was treated like his own daughter. I am always thankful for his attention towards me. 

During my one year duration as a trainee, he gave me a ticket plane back to my own country to celebrate an eve. As I know, trainees rarely got any day off and got to go for a vacation. Thats why I will always move my of to do anything that would please him and avoid from any trouble. He treated me very well so I really wanted to be a successfull idol so I could repay him. 

In the office, 

YG: do you guys know why do I called you here?    JanDi: no sir, we don't know why.                             YG: you guys are needed to work non stop for the few weeks after this because I am going to debut you all!                                                                       

  *screams of the girls*

Oh my God, I thought my heart will explode just to hear that. YG laughed looking to our reaction. GeumOk actually cried when she heard that. We are all unspeakable when we heard it. Without even realising, I even hugged YG because of happy. Don't misunderstand this, he is actually like a father to me.

Harder than the one year of my trainee year, my schedule is much more packer. From composing songs untill MV filming. It was so tiring. But I think its worth it. A night before our debut stage. I called my parents telling them how tired and nervouse I am. I am realy worried about my appearance. Since, I dont have such Korean face at all. Im just a normal Asian that is lucky to debut under the name of YG entertainment. 

Done talking to my family, I knock into Alice room. I would need someone to comfort me because I am really really worried and all. As I open her door, all of my members are in there. They pulled me onto Alice's bed and give me snacks.

Sophie: can we even eat this? What will happen if manager Kim knows?                                                       We look into each other's eyes and suddenly an evil smile came onto everyone's face.     Erra Murugetta~(by bigbang) That is another thing I like about my group. We are all a VIP and like different members. So we won't fight with each other when it come to fangirling. JanDi likes GD, GeumOk really like TOP, SeonDok even have Daesung's poster in her room while Alice like Seungri. While me, I like the most cutest,handsome and iest guy on earth, TAEYANG! 

We talk alot and comfort each other as we are all very nervous. Without realised, we fall asleep in Alice's bed until morning. Woke up in the morning, the time has come. We released our MV and have debut stage on Inkigayo as....