Laborius

Dream come true

Sounds of laughing fill out the space by YG, Bigbang and Sophie. 

Seungri: Boss, where do you find Sophie? I didn't know that you held any audition?                                               YG: no i didn't. I found her performing at the park.    GD: she sure is good since you choose her on your own hyung.                                                                         YG: Sophie-yang, show them what you sang to me before. Confidently.                                                    Sophie: no no no no. I cannot, plus Taeyang is here and I am shy.                                                                     Taeyang: wait, whats with me?                                   Daesung: let me guess, you like Taeyang right? Aigoo hyung! You sure has a lot of charms aren't you?      Taeyang: yah daesung. You make me shy. Come on Sophie. Don't be shy.                                                   Sophie: okay then. I'll sing eyes nose lips. 

I started to sing. But i have to close my eyes. Oh, Bigbang is infront of me and still can't believe this is happening. While Im singing, I didn't realise, tears falling down. I stop to sing when I realised.

Guess what, they clapped for me! 

"You are good Sophie! We can do collaboration for this song!" Taeyang.

As I heard that, I cried even more. I don't know why! Maybe because I am happy?! They laugh even more when they see my reaction. 

Top: yah, what's with that reaction? Are you happy or sad?? Hahahaha                                                        Sophie: I... I,.. I dont know. I am just too happy to see you guys infront of me!                                            Seungri: well that make sense. So you said that you like Taeyang right. How and why?                          Sophie: Mainly was because, Taeyang sunbaenim has a really angelic voice and y too. Ah, Im shy.

They burst out laughing. 

[Sophie POV] 

Oh God. Bigbang is right infront of me. They laughed and they even praised me. This sure is the happiest day in my life.

Arrived to the YG building. I'll be leaving in the rest room for few days untill YG arrange an apartment for me. Lying down on the bad. I fall asleep fast. Jetlag make my body felt weak.

 

Wondering, what will happen tomorrow.