The Contract

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He groaned raucously. “As I said before! I don’t need a freakin bodyguard, I’m a big boy, and I can take care of myself!” He laid lazily on the black leather couches that made up the room. 

His manager slammed the newspaper down, rubbing his face in disdain, “If this isn’t enough to get you fired, I don’t know what will!? How did you end up at a casino so deep in the red district, and exactly how many girls did you in a matter of a couple of hours!?”

“I can’t tell you my secrets! T-That’s like revealing my...” His manager banged the table with his hand, he squeaked.

“You’re getting a bodyguard until we figure things out, do you understand me!?” The raven-haired idol whined, “JB~I won’t do it again, I promise!” 

“Don’t try to wiggle your lying out this one, you’ve done this plenty of times before, if I don’t do something now, you’ll never stop!” 

Jinyoung groaned again, stomping his feet like a five-year-old child.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

“We’re capturing the gang tonight, no lose ends.” A brunette spoke quietly in the packed van. 

“We’ll go in through here, here, and here. When we get to the bottom sector, wait for my signal.”

“We’ll alrighty, let’s go.”

A blonde young man grabbed a steel pipe, he was the last to go in, he felt a warm hand squeeze his shoulder, “Get in get out. Please?” He nodded to his old friend. 

 

He took the bottom half of the first floor, clearing out members of the violent gang: Apep. The killed, rapped, and steal with no mercy attached to their core. They were the piece of trash that needed to go away, not necessarily die, but just go away, rot in an abyss of their own core values. 

 

The fighting had begun. The noisy hoards of men in baggy pants and baseball caps echoed through the abandoned school, their hideout. He took one step into the narrow hallway of the bottom floor. They were waiting, at least 50 were waiting, his brown oxfords stopped just in time. 

“There’s someone here!”

“Where! I don’t see them!” 

He walked within the shadows, the first one he strikes down with his weapon, the steel bending a bit from the impact and blood spewing from the head. “One down, 49 to go.”

He took his steps one after the other, slowly walking out of the darkness. He was ready to kill them all. 

 

Another came forward, a bat as his guardian. He kneed him hard in the stomach, blocking the attack with his right forearm, he twisted his punch, breaking a few bones. Another took the bait, using his fists, like that made a difference. The blond fellow pushed the dying man into the other, picking his steel pipe off the floor. One big swish of his weapon was all it took, one after another. Blood stained his brown oxfords. 

 

“48...where is the last one?” He felt a hot liquid burn the back. Acid! The fellow gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter