Time Will Tell

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight was long and uncomfortable by Jinyoung's standards. Night had already fallen and everyone was in a snoring fit, well except Jinyoung, and of course Mark who was staring out the window. 

 

Jinyoung's been glancing at the other ever since they got on the flight, annoyed that he couldn't be next to him, but he knew that Mark was deep in thought, and it's possible what happened a few days before would cause a rift between the two. 

 

He should be use to this by now, a lot of times he would do something purposefully to get his bodyguards to run out in insanity, but it was different with Mark, because he actually wanted him to stay. Maybe it was too early to know if it's love, maybe the trial wasn't long enough to know Mark as a person but Jinyoung was seriously willing to try. 

 

Because he felt it, he felt that same desire as when he was with her. An undeniable charm that just took hold of him like a spell. He became flustered when he noticed Mark's eyes on him. The other turned away, taking out his phone. Jinyoung felt his phone vibrate. 

 

Luckily all bodyguards had to have Jinyoung's number on speed dial, which was the only reason Mark really had his number saved in his phone, and he wasn't even planning on using it if not necessary. But he found the other's stare just...irritating. 

 

Jinyoung looked at his phone, looking back at Mark who obviously sent him a text. 

 

M: Stop staring. 

 

Jinyoung smirked. 

 

J: How can I? My beautiful bodyguard <3

 

He looked back up at Mark who was not amused at the idol. 

 

J: Okay...then can we just text each other? 

 

M: Text about what, I'm your bodyguard and only your bodyguard? 

 

J: You know as good as I do that that what happened on the cliff was not just something between a bodyguard and his client.

 

M: ...

 

J: Can we talk about it? 

 

M: ...

 

J: I'll take that as a yes. 

 

J: First I want to apologize. 

 

M: Jinyoung this really isn't something we should be texting about.

 

J: Then let's talk face to face.

 

Their eyes met after Jinyoung's suggestion was sent. He could see Mark's eyes shake, not in fear but rather more in a manner where he wanted to forget looking so vulnerable in front of Jinyoung. He bit his lip, feeling Jaebum slump on his shoulder which annoyed Jinyoung slightly. He was hoping that Mark would agree, but his phone ranged. Jinyoung sighed turning away. 

 

He answered, getting up to go to the back of the plane. 

 

"BamBam what's going on?" He massaged his temple still thinking about Jinyoung's suggestion. 

 

"Mark, Jackson's in the hospital. He was shot." The blonde fellow's eyes widen his eyebrows furrowing, BamBam sounded restless on the line, he could tell he's been smoking. 

 

"How's his condition?" That wasn't the important question Mark should he asking, he knew that, he knew he should be demanding who shot him, but at the pit of his stomach he knew who it was. Like a heavy darkness was weighing down on his chest. 

 

"He's stable, but Mark...he was shot by..." Static was caught between the lines, causing Mark to hang up, he assumed because of the turbulence. His head started to hurt, he took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling. Jinyoung was up already, star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter