Closed Doors

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow he said, Jinyoung shifted uncomfortably in his bed. He wanted to talk with him now, he couldn't sleep, and he still wasn't sure if he was okay, those injuries didn't seem too good. Well, of course they wouldn't be, he was shot for Christ sake! This frustration was taunting the idol like no other. The clock ticked, and as each second passed by Jinyoung grew more impatient to see the blonde fellow. 

 

Though he wasn't the only one who was feeling a bit frustrated. Mark gently touched his lip, remembering the kisses, the tingling feeling still hot on his mind. He sighed. He'd loved to wish all of this away, it just isn't possible for him to be in a relationship especially with a client. But he didn't exactly hate what the other was doing. In some instances he'd actually enjoy Jinyoung's bubbly personality and blunt speech, but these feelings of his were too much for the mind. Why him? 

 

In the mist of his thoughts, he heard the door creak open. He knew it was Jinyoung. He wasn't in the mood to speak, but the idol was such a stubborn individual he wondered if his unresponsive behavior would last long. 

 

The raven-haired beauty slowly walked over, he plopped himself right beside Mark's bed. And the atmosphere stayed like this for a long while, like the way it was during their long drives, just a comfortable silence. But, the idol spoke. Mark wasn't expecting a monologue, but he'd listen anyway. 

 

The other wrapped his arms around his knees, taking a deep breath. "Mark..." His breath a little shaky, he knew the blonde fellow wasn't going to respond, and stalling about talking till tomorrow wasn't something Jinyoung could do. 

 

"I...I get we're client and bodyguard, and I get you have a level of professionalism not mixing romance with work but I...I just can't help my feelings for you. I'm not to great about suppressing what people dislike about me, and I'm extra terrible at my ual behavior, I get that I'm a ing idiot in your eyes, and I'm just some jerk you happened to end up working for, but I'm seriously attracted to you. I want to be around you twenty-four seven. You're on my mind everyday, every hour, second and minute. There's just something about you that I've never felt before and...just, just don't try to make me stop showing you my feelings. I don't care about your principles, I'm so madly infatuated with you."

 

The idol sat there bitting his lip, he still heard nothing from Mark, he turned towards the bed. The other was wide awake. 

 

"You could at least say I'm ing disgusting or something!" Mark shook his head. Jinyoung sighed. "Why won't you give me a chance...I can buy you the world..." Mark shifted his way. He stared at Jinyoung who pouted like a baby on the hardwood floor. 

 

"Why do you think everyone should automatically give in to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter