Not Today

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Jinyoung!!!"

"Park Jinyoung, will you speak on the latest scandal! Is she pregnant?"

JB covered the smirking idol as he walked up the steps of his company's building. 

"Park Jinyoung! Say something!"

He turned around, taking off his shades, and flashed his charming smile as he walked inside. "Damn, I'm beautiful! Selfie! JB get in the picture!" JB gritted his teeth as he snatched his phone. "Get serious will you. After the meeting with the president, you're meeting up with the new bodyguard." Jinyoung frowned sighing, "Yeah...I get it." 

 

The door slammed as the president's son banged his head on the table. "Jinyoung can't you just stop, this is the fifth scandal this week alone. If you weren't a ing idol you'd be in prison by now." Jinyoung laughed, "I take that as a compliment, look, BamBam, I'm coming out with a single and an album in the coming weeks, after that soars, everything will blow over." The red head groaned. "BamBam, where's the president?" He stood up, "She's in America right now. Had some business she needed to attend to.” JB nodded. "Have you got any death threats lately." Jinyoung dropped his phone into his lap, "No stalkers, no death threats, none of that for months now, I'm actually feeling sad I'm not the center of their attention now. Those Apep dudes." 

 

BamBam huffed, "Jinyoung, your life isn't something you can just recklessly throw around for the sake of it. This company lays on your shoulders and to be frank, you need to settle yourself down." The idol sat up, lifting his body out of the velvet seat, "I get it, but like I said before, I hadn't received any threats, I'm fine. Now, if you'll excuse us, I have some business to attend to."

 

BamBam scoffed as he watched the two leave, "Well isn't he just peachy." Jinyoung sighed as he slammed the car door closed. "Are all of you the same? Bodyguards, death threats, extra security, it's not necessary." JB pressed the gas, "The deal Jinyoung, you promised." He groaned, "Yeah, the deal, right..." He slid down his car seat. "Seriously, a nice nap in a quiet room would be great right now." 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Mark leaned against his four-wheeler. The blazing sun was beating on his milky skin, his blonde hair falling just between his eyes. He could go for a deep sleep right now, but no, he had an interview with an idol...a tantrum like idol, as he's seen on the news. What happened the last time he watched, or even heard of Park Jinyoung. He was in court for allegedly stealing 900 dollar sun glasses, which or course he got off as just a 'whoops, it fell into my pocket on accident, like how could I steal a pair of sunglasses.' Mark shook his head. 

 

He saw a black car roll up to the half-a-million dollar home. He sighed, placing his shades over his brown eyes. Time to met the majesty of dickwads himself. Y'know, cause he's a . 

 

JB opened the car door. He looked towards Jinyoung. "Behave will you, and be nice to your new bodyguard. He'll be living with you until these Apep criminals are in jail." Jinyoung so wanted to protest, but dire beauty sleep was calling his name, and it's quite funny that the bodyguard felt the exact same way.

 

Jinyoung stopped out of the car. He was ready to meet a buff, hairy man like he normally gets, but he was a met with a big surprise. This guy was handsome, no beautiful would be the word for it. He looked more like a fragile child then a killing machine. 

 

JB extended his hand to the blonde man. “Welcome, I hope you had a nice drive here, come inside.” Mark took up his gesture and followed him. His eyes were glued to the surreal essence of the home. The marble flooring, gold accents, the damn carpet was made of expensive silk and satin. How rich was this idol. 

 

“You coming or what?” JB looked at him, he noticed that Mark stopped at the front door. The fellow almost looked scared to walk in, like he’ll dirty the house or something. He was so off either, coming from a one room apartment in the poorest neighborhood of Seoul, who wouldn’t feel outta place coming to such a fancy home. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Mark swallowed his uneasiness.

 

Jinyoung tried to sneak upstairs, he had no desire to meet the bodyguard, he was going to be gone in six months time and they’ll probably never see each other again, but here he was next to JB on his couch looking at the devilish good looking man. 

 

“So, I heard that you are an ex-special agent operative, did you do anything before that? You’re quite young to already have retired.” 

“I enlisted in the military upon graduating high school, and through an acquaintance was I able to work as a special agent.” JB nodded.

“So, what prompted you to retire so soon, you’d seem to have a good track record?”

“Personal reasons.”

“And your reasons for accepting this job?” Mark’s eyes shifted towards Jinyoung, who was staring him down to the core. “Idols shouldn’t die for any good reason.” He stood up, “If this interview is over, I suggest you let your TV sensation get some rest.” Jinyoung was quite surprised, he stood up as well. JB followed the blonde hair out. “Come back tomorrow, the main requirement is to be near Jinyoung 24/7, he’s much more convenient if your together. Mark sighed, of course Jackson would give him a job the requires him to leave the safety of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter