Fate’s Intertwined

Breach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam woke up to hard knocks on his door. He quickly grabbed his glasses, getting up to open the door. "Who—Mark!" The blonde man fell into his grasp, his arm and abdomen bleeding badly. "MARK!" 

 

Jinyoung sat in a hospital chair. His eyes shaken. He kept dialing his phone, but Mark wasn't picking up. Where was he? He didn't know, he just remembered the other getting shot...because he was such an idiot. Even if it's a bodyguard's job, should he really die for someone like himself? Someone who wasn't even trustworthy, let alone capable of doing more than sitting on their ? He gripped his phone sighing. If Mark died...what would he do with himself?

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Three Hours Ago

 

Jinyoung took a deep breath trying not to panic. His eyes were on Mark's feet. The blonde fellow bent down. "Listen to me Jinyoung. On the count of three, you gotta run away, I'll cover you. I had an extra car tail us they're down the road, just a block away...do you understand." Mark picked up a rock that was at his side. He turned towards Jinyoung who nodded at the plan. "One..." He pushed his sleeves up. "Two..." Jinyoung got up, positioning himself to run. "THREE!" Mark stood up throwing the rock diverging the direction of the bullets. Jinyoung ran, making it out of the park, he started laughing. "Damn that was a good one...Mark?" He stopped. 

 

Mark patted his lower abdomen, he was bleeding for sure, though he couldn't care at the moment, as long as Jinyoung got out he could last another minute. He looked around. 'An opening? A sniper must be hiding in there.' Jinyoung's eyes widen. He looked back at the road ahead and then to the flying bullets that his bodyguard was handling alone. He gripped his fist. ", I may be your "client" but I'm not some baby that can't do anything for you. I can protect you, just as much as you can protect me!" In a split second he was racing back into the line of fire, diving and whipping some . A little anger never hurt nobody, y'know expect for the ones that try to kill you so you most definitely slam their heads into a bench. Mark hid behind some trees. The sniper was watching him, just as much as Mark was eyeing his prey. A bullet went flying, grazing his cheek, but that was exactly what he wanted. Mark knew his target, and took the opportunity to take him down. 

 

Jinyoung danced his way around, breaking necks, kicking , and blowing people's brains out with his lovable fists. He flicked a drip of sweat off his forehead. “You bastards made me break a sweat...” He cracked his knuckles. Mark took a deep breath, moving swiftly between the trees. The sniper looked around, waiting for Mark to jump in the way, but he never thought a man could move so quick, there he was right behind him. The blonde fellow gripped his neck, pushing him down to choke him to death. The other laughed as he struggled to break free, “I...wouldn’t...have thought...we’d see each...other again...Mark.” He tighten his grip. “...you should...protect that client of your...” His eyes widen, seeing another sniper take aim, he clenched his jaw, twisting the other’s neck until it broke. He ran, pushing through the bushes, just as the bullet sprung out of the firearm. Jinyoung turned around, and all he saw was red. 

 

Mark had jumped in front just in time, taking a direct hit into his abdomen again. It ruptured an organ, blood leaking out like a broken faucet. The sniper smacked his lip, signaling the others to retreat. This wasn’t the end, but just the beginning. “M-Mark...” The blonde fellow fell to his knees, the pain of the bullet ripping through his organs. Jinyoung dropped down next to him. “Mark!” The other pushed him away. “Leave.” Jinyoung shook his head. 

 

“What the hell are you saying?” Mark clenched his jaw at the comment. “Mark you’re bleeding to death, let’s go to a—!”

“I SAID LEAVE DAMNIT! WHEN I TELL YOU TO GET THE HELL OUT YOU DO WHAT I ING SAY!” This was the first time he heard Mark yell, his eyes shaken with rage. Jinyoung took it as the thought of him getting shot was his fault. He bit his lip, getting up and leaving like the other had asked.

 

Mark hunched in pain, he got up, spitting blood as he walked to his car. He wasn’t far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter